Dragon Ball Z: The Next Wish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome... to the begininng of the end... THE NEXT WISH: THE EPIC RP EXPERIENCE

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

WADDUP NOOBZ (just kidddin)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheRaginFlame

TheRaginFlame

WADDUP NOOBZ (just kidddin) Empty
PostSubject: WADDUP NOOBZ (just kidddin)   WADDUP NOOBZ (just kidddin) EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 9:07 pm

Yo its me!!! U can just call me Flame haha. Usually dont do rp stuff but I respect a good DBZ forum when I see one

I'm 17 years old and a BOY by the way. REALLY big fan of the XBOX 360 (PS3 fans are gay), Sonic the Hedgehog, Linkin Park, Iron Man, and well a bunch of other stuff but whos REALLY countin' haha!

Broly is the BEST Dragonball character by the way. Ugh. Thank God he wasnt in GT because theyd screw him up SOOO bad. LOL

Ask me for my Xbox user and we can play a few rounds in Halo 3? I'm picky with my squad and I WILL make fun of you if you hog the Warthog
Back to top Go down
ULTRA_DRAGON

ULTRA_DRAGON

PostSubject: Re: WADDUP NOOBZ (just kidddin)   WADDUP NOOBZ (just kidddin) EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 9:15 pm

I Dont Have An Xbox 360 Or A PS3 Yet. Does Getting A PS3 Really Make You Gay?

eternalblood

eternalblood

PostSubject: Re: WADDUP NOOBZ (just kidddin)   WADDUP NOOBZ (just kidddin) EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 10:49 pm

broly is awesome i have both 360 and ps3 but just because budokai tenkichi 3 isnt on xbox Mad

gokudragonball

PostSubject: Re: WADDUP NOOBZ (just kidddin)   WADDUP NOOBZ (just kidddin) EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 11:46 pm

hi

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WADDUP NOOBZ (just kidddin)   WADDUP NOOBZ (just kidddin) Empty

Back to top Go down

WADDUP NOOBZ (just kidddin)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball Z: The Next Wish :: Main Roleplay :: Introduction-
Jump to: