Dragon Ball Z: The Next Wish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome... to the begininng of the end... THE NEXT WISH: THE EPIC RP EXPERIENCE

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

'Sup everybody.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowBreloom

ShadowBreloom

'Sup everybody. Empty
PostSubject: 'Sup everybody.   'Sup everybody. EmptySat Nov 25, 2023 10:02 am

Name's ShadowBreloom, but just call me Breloom. It's my favorite Pokemon, obvs.

I'm a refugee from the old Dragon Ball: Chaos Histories forum before the admin went ballistic and Gallick Gun'd the whole thing - if anyone else here knew that place. Right now i'm just taking a looksy around and getting a feel for the place, we'll see if I actually settle down here.

I'm the kind of guy who gets hooked on useless joke characters and loves mediocre memery. I've got a few trollish tendencies, but i'll play nice Wink Aside from DB/Z, i'm also big into Pokemon (especially the spinoffs), Touhou Project, Sonic the Hedgehog, furries (don't be weird about it), and chiptunes. Bad dubs 4 lyfe.

MajinFreezer (Dragon Ball: Chaos Histories Forum) wrote:
Sure, I guess Goku could defeat Chuck Norris, but could he beat Gandalf the Grey, Gandalf the White, "Monty Python and the Holy Grail"'s Black Knight, Benito Mussolini, the Blue Meanie, Cowboy Curtis, Jambi the Genie, Robocop, the Terminator, Captain Kirk, Darth Vader, Lo Pan, Superman, every single Power Ranger, Bill S. Preston, Theodore Logan, Spock, The Rock, Doc Ock, and Hulk Hogan?

flamingkitsune1993 (Dragon Ball: Chaos Histories Forum) wrote:
shadowbreloom ur opinions are bad you only watch dubs and you arnt as funny as you think you are

rusty17 likes this post

Back to top Go down
rusty17

rusty17

'Sup everybody. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Sup everybody.   'Sup everybody. EmptySat Nov 25, 2023 12:53 pm

Chaos Histories we hardly knew ye Crying or Very sad personally I noped out when "spam" became "whatever Vegesama212 doesn't like." Nice to see another veteran of the GT Topic flame wars! o7

ShadowBreloom likes this post

Back to top Go down
ShadowBreloom

ShadowBreloom

'Sup everybody. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Sup everybody.   'Sup everybody. EmptySat Nov 25, 2023 1:05 pm

Yeah, that's fair. Personally I think you shoulda stuck around to the bitter end, Vegesama212's final rant was truly something to remember. If only i'd screenshotted it, but I thought he was bluffing again when he said he'd nuke the forum for real this time.

Also oh god the GT flame wars, good times. Hope I didn't get on your nerves too much with me flip-flopping my opinions on the series based on whatever I found funniest at the time. All's fair in love and flame war Razz

Sure, I guess Goku could defeat Chuck Norris, but could he beat Gandalf the Grey, Gandalf the White, "Monty Python and the Holy Grail"'s Black Knight, Benito Mussolini, the Blue Meanie, Cowboy Curtis, Jambi the Genie, Robocop, the Terminator, Captain Kirk, Darth Vader, Lo Pan, Superman, every single Power Ranger, Bill S. Preston, Theodore Logan, Spock, The Rock, Doc Ock, and Hulk Hogan?

shadowbreloom ur opinions are bad you only watch dubs and you arnt as funny as you think you are

rusty17 likes this post

Back to top Go down
rusty17

rusty17

'Sup everybody. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Sup everybody.   'Sup everybody. EmptySat Nov 25, 2023 1:22 pm

ShadowBreloom wrote:
Vegesama212's final rant was truly something to remember

XD Damn I missed out!!!

Also me? Mad? You kidding? Laughing It was those Vegeta fanboys who spammed that thread to death just cause you made fun of his creepy mustache. Laughing Let's just pretend the Super 17 arc never existed and call it done, "furbag." Razz (JK JK)

ShadowBreloom

'Sup everybody. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Sup everybody.   'Sup everybody. EmptySat Nov 25, 2023 1:26 pm

Solely because you said that, i'm going to start telling people the Super 17 arc was a masterpiece- (BRICK'D)

Regardless I stand by my opinion that Baby is the hands-down worst name for a villain ever, which is also why it's the best name for a villain ever.

Back to top Go down
cookieh_girl12
Admin
cookieh_girl12

'Sup everybody. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Sup everybody.   'Sup everybody. EmptySat Nov 25, 2023 8:22 pm

oh wow u guys hav hisotry huh XD well thank u for joining Very Happy i like seein dese new faces and moar discussion is ALWAYZZZZZ welcome
Back to top Go down
https://dbzthenextwish.forumotion.com
Everything-Fan-666

Everything-Fan-666

'Sup everybody. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Sup everybody.   'Sup everybody. EmptySat Nov 25, 2023 8:25 pm

Welcome to the forum! My condolences to Chaos Histories. Nice signature though! And you have good taste, fellow Touhou fan.

'Sup everybody. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Sup everybody.   'Sup everybody. Empty

Back to top Go down

'Sup everybody.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball Z: The Next Wish :: Main Roleplay :: Introduction-
Jump to: