Dragon Ball Z: The Next Wish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome... to the begininng of the end... THE NEXT WISH: THE EPIC RP EXPERIENCE

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Puar and Oolong

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowBreloom

ShadowBreloom

Puar and Oolong Empty
PostSubject: Puar and Oolong   Puar and Oolong EmptySat Nov 25, 2023 5:37 pm

Feels nostalgic starting from scratch with these clowns. We'll see if they have wacky adventures or get blasted into a gory mist by a super-duper-looper saiyan mk. 9001 the first time they enter a room.

Puar and Oolong Screen10

If you've watched Dragon Ball, you know 'em. If you've watched Z... well, maybe you noticed them. These are a personal AU version of them, however.

Pretty much when Yamcha got blown to "another dimension" back in the Saiyan Saga, in this timeline Puar decided they didn't want to just sit on the sidelines for the rest of forever and picked up martial arts training. Oolong got dragged into it, too, kicking and screaming and whining all the while. I'd call it a stretch to say they took a level in badass, but they're at least not immediately damned to a fate of pork chops and cat food.

Being shapeshifters, the two of them both specialize in copying their opponents' forms and skills. Puar's forte is finesse and technique: he learns a form, he practices it, and he takes as much time as he needs to work with it and strategize. He doesn't pack as much raw power, though. Oolong, on the other hand, eschews subtlety - he never gained the discipline to transform longer than five minutes, so his "strategy" is pick a tough form (often that of his opponent) and try to rush them before his timer's up.

Despite their newfound skills at bludgeoning their opponents into submission, however, they haven't changed a whole lot in terms of personality. Both of them are still on the cowardly and self-saving side (especially Oolong) and would generally rather not pick a fight if there's an obvious out. Puar's a bit scrappier than his compatriot, but the bar's pretty low. The both of them will still try to step up when it counts, though... keyword is TRY. Also, they're gonna bicker a lot and be dead weight just as often as they're useful. Prepare yourself for that.

Puar and Oolong Puarcu10Puar and Oolong Oolong10

As a couple of side notes:

• I use singular they for Puar, since no one can agree on their gender and he/she takes too long to type. Deal with it.
  • Secondly, it will probably come as a relief to you all that i'm toning down the chauvinist pig's piggish chauvinism. I don't care to write a character trying to upskirt women, and I doubt any of you want to READ that either.
  • Lastly and least importantly, I had a "rival" character for this version of Puar, Brutus the Eternal Saibaman, that i'm... CONSIDERING submitting. I want to get a feel for this forum first before I risk flooding it with crack characters, though.

MajinFreezer (Dragon Ball: Chaos Histories Forum) wrote:
Sure, I guess Goku could defeat Chuck Norris, but could he beat Gandalf the Grey, Gandalf the White, "Monty Python and the Holy Grail"'s Black Knight, Benito Mussolini, the Blue Meanie, Cowboy Curtis, Jambi the Genie, Robocop, the Terminator, Captain Kirk, Darth Vader, Lo Pan, Superman, every single Power Ranger, Bill S. Preston, Theodore Logan, Spock, The Rock, Doc Ock, and Hulk Hogan?

flamingkitsune1993 (Dragon Ball: Chaos Histories Forum) wrote:
shadowbreloom ur opinions are bad you only watch dubs and you arnt as funny as you think you are
Back to top Go down
Everything-Fan-666

Everything-Fan-666

Puar and Oolong Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puar and Oolong   Puar and Oolong EmptySat Nov 25, 2023 8:23 pm

Ahh, more fans of the original. I love your ideas though! This is super interesting! I should get into writing alternate universes of my own. It looks fun.

sirtakuya777

Puar and Oolong Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puar and Oolong   Puar and Oolong EmptySun Nov 26, 2023 2:17 pm

I dont like oolong but I am excited for puar I hope you have fun I lkike they are cute

Puar and Oolong Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puar and Oolong   Puar and Oolong Empty

Back to top Go down

Puar and Oolong
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball Z: The Next Wish :: Main Roleplay :: Registratons-
Jump to: