Dragon Ball Z: The Next Wish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome... to the begininng of the end... THE NEXT WISH: THE EPIC RP EXPERIENCE

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Goten and Gohans Power Ups

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sirtakuya777

sirtakuya777

Goten and Gohans Power Ups Empty
PostSubject: Goten and Gohans Power Ups   Goten and Gohans Power Ups EmptyMon Nov 20, 2023 8:46 pm

I think Goten and Gohan should get some power ups to be stronger like their dad has. What do you think could be cool for them to be? I think Goten should go Super Saiyajin 4 and Gohan can maybe go Super Saiyaman? (Advanced form of Great Saiyaman). What do you guys think?

Everything-Fan-666

PostSubject: Re: Goten and Gohans Power Ups   Goten and Gohans Power Ups EmptyMon Nov 20, 2023 9:24 pm

Ooh, Super Saiyaman sounds cool.  Cool

Last edited by Everything-Fan-666 on Tue Nov 21, 2023 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sirtakuya777

sirtakuya777

PostSubject: Re: Goten and Gohans Power Ups   Goten and Gohans Power Ups EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 11:25 am

I know right? I think that his helmet would turn gold and his clothes would turn gold and black. And he would be cool. The Super Saiyaman would be so awesome.

eternalblood

PostSubject: Re: Goten and Gohans Power Ups   Goten and Gohans Power Ups EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 1:34 pm

gohan as superman? hes way better when he has his power raised by the old man. he was so tough when he fought buu he had to cheat to win

sirtakuya777

PostSubject: Re: Goten and Gohans Power Ups   Goten and Gohans Power Ups EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 1:37 pm

But he looks kind of boring. And the helmet is cool its like a Motorcycle bikers helmet which is really cool.

Everything-Fan-666

PostSubject: Re: Goten and Gohans Power Ups   Goten and Gohans Power Ups EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 6:07 pm

Personally, I think the Great Saiyaman persona just isn't used quite enough as it probably should have been. The PR boost for the Great Saiyaman to have defeated Buu would have been astronomical, and I think it would be an interesting direction to take Gohan's character in.

sirtakuya777

PostSubject: Re: Goten and Gohans Power Ups   Goten and Gohans Power Ups EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 8:03 pm

What is a pr boost? I don't remember that power up in the show but it wouldve been cool if gohan beat buu but i loved goku doing the spirit ball and seeing all his old friends like lunch

Everything-Fan-666

PostSubject: Re: Goten and Gohans Power Ups   Goten and Gohans Power Ups EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 8:16 pm

PR stands for Public Relations. It refers to how the public views someone or something, and it matters a lot when you're a celebrity like the Great Saiyaman. I hesitate to say it isn't really a "power" because it can definitely give someone a lot of power in the form of influence, but it definitely isn't a power in the tangible or quantifiable sense like ki. You can't easily put PR into numbers (although many have tried), and you definitely can't shoot a beam of PR at someone as that would be rather silly. However, it is a thing that real-life people can have, unlike ki.

Oh, Launch is my second favorite next to Android 18. Very Happy That was my favorite part of the Buu saga, seeing her again.

gokudragonball

PostSubject: Re: Goten and Gohans Power Ups   Goten and Gohans Power Ups EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 12:51 pm

Gogan can lose gontrol and get strong every one knows it if he canmaster it but he does not want to he studys

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goten and Gohans Power Ups   Goten and Gohans Power Ups Empty

Back to top Go down

Goten and Gohans Power Ups
Page 1 of 1