Dragon Ball Z: The Next Wish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome... to the begininng of the end... THE NEXT WISH: THE EPIC RP EXPERIENCE

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Mondo Cool!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PIKurririn

PIKurririn

Mondo Cool! Empty
PostSubject: Mondo Cool!   Mondo Cool! EmptyThu Jan 25, 2024 12:41 pm

Heya! I've been lurking on this forum for a while now. Maybe as a Guest, maybe as another user... sorry, can't say (maybe I'm just messing with ya!) You can call me Private Investigator Kuririn, though that's not my real name. I decided to make an account so I can better keep up with the weird stuff going on here... And maybe hang out, too!

How did I get here?:
Well, like any of you guys, I was looking for a cool DB forum to chill in after my old haunt got shut down. I've been observing this one for a while, but then saw some real strange stuff going down. I'm no stranger to trolls, sure, but this one's a real doozy! So, PIKuririn on the case!  Cool   (...Or I'm just watching the trainwreck, who knows  Razz )

Anyway, aside from my snooping, I like Krillin! He's my favorite character (can you tell?) People always take shots at him for being weak, but haven't they noticed the guy's been here since almost day one? (Well, by Dragon Ball standards anyway, this series has been going on for a LOOOOOOOOOOONG time) Sure, he may not be Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo, or any of those other badasses, but he's still a cool guy. And lets be real, would you REALLY rather hang out with a guy like Krillin, or a guy like Vegeta? Trust me, you may think you know this one, but I promise you, don't meet your idols.

I'm not gonna say too much else about myself just in case someone here catches onto who I was on that old forum I mentioned [Nuh-uh, not saying which!] But I hope to get to know you guys well, and maybe solve a mystery or two. You see anything weird going on here, hit me up! PIKuririn out!

sirtakuya777 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Everything-Fan-666

Everything-Fan-666

Mondo Cool! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mondo Cool!   Mondo Cool! EmptyThu Jan 25, 2024 1:54 pm

Welcome to The Next Wish! Yeah, it's a bit hectic at the moment due to the movie release, but I'm glad you decided to stick around in spite of it. Between you and me, there's certainly no shortage of mysteries around here.

PIKurririn likes this post

Back to top Go down
rusty17

rusty17

Mondo Cool! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mondo Cool!   Mondo Cool! EmptyFri Feb 16, 2024 3:45 pm

Yo, welcome! Either DB forums are imploding left or right, or I have a pretty good idea which one you came from. Wink *waves lighter in front of your eyes* Does the username "Vegesama212" have any significance to you...? Shocked Shocked Shocked

PIKurririn likes this post

Back to top Go down
PIKurririn

PIKurririn

Mondo Cool! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mondo Cool!   Mondo Cool! EmptyThu Feb 22, 2024 9:57 am

rusty17 wrote:
Yo, welcome! Either DB forums are imploding left or right, or I have a pretty good idea which one you came from. Wink *waves lighter in front of your eyes* Does the username "Vegesama212" have any significance to you...? Shocked Shocked Shocked

Mondo Cool! Hazy-110

Nice guessing, but I'm not giving up my secrets that easy Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mondo Cool! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mondo Cool!   Mondo Cool! Empty

Back to top Go down

Mondo Cool!
Page 1 of 1