Dragon Ball Z: The Next Wish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome... to the begininng of the end... THE NEXT WISH: THE EPIC RP EXPERIENCE

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Shadows Over Namek

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sanguine_Sanguinary

Sanguine_Sanguinary

Shadows Over Namek Empty
PostSubject: Shadows Over Namek   Shadows Over Namek EmptyFri Feb 16, 2024 4:13 pm

Searching for prospective roleplay partners. The premise is that the frequent use of the Namekian Dragon Balls by the Earthlings has created an excess of negative energy that now threatens the planet, as well as the Universe. I will be playing the role of my original character Symphonia, a Namekian Maid whose duty it is to extinguish evil wherever it festers.

I am putting out the call for at least one antagonist. Ideally, you would play the role of a Namekian Shadow Dragon, but if you would like to submit an OC or argue for the presence of a canonical villain, I will take it under consideration. I am happy to involve more than two people in this roleplay if there is an interest, you may involve more heroes or villains as long as we have at least one representative from each; however, I would ask that you all stick to a high standard with your responses. I can tolerate misspelling and poor grammar to a point, but please try to make your lines at least three sentences long. We're not texting, we're telling a story.

With all of that said, I hope you will be interested in exploring this struggle between light and darkness on the one home of all Dragon Balls. There is no doubt that this battle will be even greater than the one on Earth against its own Shadow Dragons.

Shadows Over Namek
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball Z: The Next Wish :: Main Roleplay :: Planets :: Namek-
Jump to: