Dragon Ball Z: The Next Wish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome... to the begininng of the end... THE NEXT WISH: THE EPIC RP EXPERIENCE

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Ban notice for montycrython

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Everything-Fan-666

Everything-Fan-666

Ban notice for montycrython Empty
PostSubject: Ban notice for montycrython   Ban notice for montycrython EmptyFri May 03, 2024 6:08 pm

User montycrython has been banned for using website codes to vandalize forum threads. I know that business around here has been a bit on the slower side, but don't think for a second that that means the moderation is slacking. I haven't decided whether this will be temporary or permanent, though, because my current theory is that this is just a traveling troll who will lose interest in this forum before a normal temp ban would be over. After all, I have a sinking feeling that the live-action movie being as bad as it was made us want to distance ourselves with the franchise, thus contributing to the slowed pulse in activity around here. I could be wrong, though, I know people have their own lives just as I have mine, but anyone else who thinks they can get away with this nonsense just because it's not as active as it once was is sorely mistaken.

Ban notice for montycrython
Page 1 of 1