Dragon Ball Z: The Next Wish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome... to the begininng of the end... THE NEXT WISH: THE EPIC RP EXPERIENCE

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Find the Artifact

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sirtakuya777

sirtakuya777

Find the Artifact Empty
PostSubject: Find the Artifact   Find the Artifact EmptyMon Nov 20, 2023 11:41 pm

Gozer the Changeling Saiyajin lands on his Capsule Corp space ship that bulma gave him for free, stepping foot onto Nameks blue surface.

"What a beautiful planet... I hope I can find the artifact and the nameks will let me take it back to earth... I hope they will be friends with me..." but could someone have followed Gozer to Namek ?

sirtakuya777

Find the Artifact Empty
PostSubject: Re: Find the Artifact   Find the Artifact EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 1:14 pm

Bump.

eternalblood

Find the Artifact Empty
PostSubject: Re: Find the Artifact   Find the Artifact EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 1:32 pm

*pod suddenly falls from space*

sirtakuya777

Find the Artifact Empty
PostSubject: Re: Find the Artifact   Find the Artifact EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 2:21 pm

"Woah... a pod." Gozor analyses the pod from a far trying to sense if the person inside is injured or maybe evil before he approaches.

eternalblood

Find the Artifact Empty
PostSubject: Re: Find the Artifact   Find the Artifact EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 2:39 pm

*climbs out of pod* hmf finally planet namek... i can use there dragons balls to make my saiyan army and take over the universe muhahahaha! *my cursed red aura glowing*

sirtakuya777

Find the Artifact Empty
PostSubject: Re: Find the Artifact   Find the Artifact EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 5:27 pm

"You cant do that!" Gozor shouts at Blood. This guy was evil and had a red aura meaning he was no good. Gozor shoots a beam at him. "I wont let you!"

eternalblood

Find the Artifact Empty
PostSubject: Re: Find the Artifact   Find the Artifact EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 7:47 pm

*dogs the beam and pod explodes behind me* damn my ride... youve got a higher power level than those weakling nameks Twisted Evil this will be entertaining *shoots red beam back at gozer*

sirtakuya777

Find the Artifact Empty
PostSubject: Re: Find the Artifact   Find the Artifact EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 8:28 pm

"More than just your ruide will be ruined if yu hurt those innocent guys! Ill make you eat those words" Gozer grabs the beam and eats it "Yum. tasty" By the way Gozer can eat energy beams

eternalblood

Find the Artifact Empty
PostSubject: Re: Find the Artifact   Find the Artifact EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 9:03 pm

heh... that will go through you worse than taco bell *flies at gozer and punches him with a mighty fist*

sirtakuya777

Find the Artifact Empty
PostSubject: Re: Find the Artifact   Find the Artifact EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 9:25 pm

"Taco bell is good!" He schouts as blood puches him and he spits spits on his face. "Why are you doing this"

eternalblood

Find the Artifact Empty
PostSubject: Re: Find the Artifact   Find the Artifact EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 9:32 pm

youre the fool who attacked me idiot... i have a empire to create. my b*stard brother took my throne from me and now ill take it back... no matter who get in my way! haha!

sirtakuya777

Find the Artifact Empty
PostSubject: Re: Find the Artifact   Find the Artifact EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 4:10 pm

"I attack you because you want to attack other people. Why are you so mean to the nameks. Im gozor and i wont let you hurt people because youre stupid." Gozer kicks bloods hands and feet

eternalblood

Find the Artifact Empty
PostSubject: Re: Find the Artifact   Find the Artifact EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 5:44 pm

*catches gozer's feet in my hands* heh *spins him around like goku throw style and sends him flying off while shouting* if the insests know there place, they will grant my wish... or face the consequences! *eyes glow blood red*

sirtakuya777

Find the Artifact Empty
PostSubject: Re: Find the Artifact   Find the Artifact EmptyThu Nov 23, 2023 9:25 am

He is sent off flying and he glares at blood from in the sky. "They are supposed to help me find the artifact........... your wish is bad and evil. I will beat you here and now! And they are slugs and snaisl not insects!" Gozer puts his hands together in a square shape and shouts "TRI BEAM TIMES THIRTY!"

eternalblood

Find the Artifact Empty
PostSubject: Re: Find the Artifact   Find the Artifact EmptyThu Nov 23, 2023 1:52 pm

tch so you want a beams battle? *shoots bloody gun (red garlic gun with black inside aura)* i used this move to destroy 100 planets in a row lets see if your tri beam is can handle it Twisted Evil

sirtakuya777

Find the Artifact Empty
PostSubject: Re: Find the Artifact   Find the Artifact EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 3:53 pm

"My Tri beam is better than your bloody gun Ill show you good always beats evil" The beams hit in the air and hurt Gozers eyes but he keeops yelling lkoud and shooting the beam

eternalblood

Find the Artifact Empty
PostSubject: Re: Find the Artifact   Find the Artifact EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 7:26 pm

not bad for a weaking... but this isnt my full power *makes my bloody gun x30 stronger*

Find the Artifact Empty
PostSubject: Re: Find the Artifact   Find the Artifact Empty

Back to top Go down

Find the Artifact
Page 1 of 1