Dragon Ball Z: The Next Wish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome... to the begininng of the end... THE NEXT WISH: THE EPIC RP EXPERIENCE

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Hai peeps!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LeafeonGurl_Z

LeafeonGurl_Z

Hai peeps!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Hai peeps!!!!!!!!!   Hai peeps!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 10:05 am

WAZZUP!!! I have school today so I i will probably edit this later and make my character post. But for nao.... You can call me Leafy!!! Im 16 and If you cant tell (HOW COULD YOU NOT??? Shocked) I luv pokemon and Leafeon is my favorite (Leafeon x Glaceon FTW!!!!!!!!) but i like many others. LeafeonGurl is my username on most sites cuz im dang obsessed BUT since this is a Dragon Ball z forum I added the Z!
I love so many of the dragon ball characters but VEGETA!!!!!! Gohan, Trunks (Mirai trunks, kid trunks is ehhh :/), and Broly are my favs. I have mixed opinions on Tāburu... its complicated -.- I want to like him but i dont want people to think im stealing with my kind and sensitive character relevant to vegeta... Y U STEAL MY IDEAS TORIYAMA!!!??!?!??!? (JK LUL But the other stuff i said still stands.)
Aside from that stuffz, i luv Invader Zim, Music (Linkin park is the BEST!!!), Other animes (Death note anyone?) And Im learning how to animate. I even love.... *Gulp*... o3o YAOI!!!!!!!!!!! No hate, ok? Kakavege for LIFE!!!!! O NOEZ just thinking about it is too cute... *NOSEBLEEDS!!!!!!!!!!!*
Kk thats all for now! I cant wait to meet you all ^_^ Look at these gifs i found... WHO SHALL PREVAIL!!????????
Hai peeps!!!!!!!!! U2R5pjdHai peeps!!!!!!!!! WhWdXn9

glameowgirl likes this post

Back to top Go down
LeafeonGurl_Z

LeafeonGurl_Z

Hai peeps!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai peeps!!!!!!!!!   Hai peeps!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 10:07 am

Hai peeps!!!!!!!!! OTTekT7 Why does it say Im 30? xD Must be a site glitch.......

Back to top Go down
cookieh_girl12
Admin
cookieh_girl12

Hai peeps!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai peeps!!!!!!!!!   Hai peeps!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 10:35 am

xD LOLLL your old now!!!!! u can work on dbz nao xD

wat is kakavege? is that liek a fusion >_> i havnt seen all teh movies so im sorry LOL and idk what yoai is either

i kinda watch pokemon w my sister sometimes ^_^ sometimes she lets me watch her play on her ds and it looks really hard Sad picachu is so cute tho
Back to top Go down
https://dbzthenextwish.forumotion.com
LeafeonGurl_Z

LeafeonGurl_Z

Hai peeps!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai peeps!!!!!!!!!   Hai peeps!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 10:43 am

Kakavege is..... Uhhhmmmmmmm.. *sweating nervously* Yaoi is when.. well.... Two GUYS (Not a guy and a girl!!! But two girls is called yuri).. o///o KISS!!! And sometimes do other stuff that i dont think i can say on this website o.o (But it can be just kissing too,!) And kakavege is what its called when Goku (kakarot) and Vegeta are the ones kissing.. EEP, I NEVAH THOUGHT ID BE THE ONE EXPLAINING YAOI TO SOMEONE.... DX But keep an open mind okey? Plz ;_;
PIKACHU IS ONE OF MY OTHER FAV MONS!! You should definitely give pokemon a try some time there are sooo many cute critters! (And not so cute ones.... LOL)

Back to top Go down
Everything-Fan-666

Everything-Fan-666

Hai peeps!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai peeps!!!!!!!!!   Hai peeps!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 8:19 pm

Nice profile picture! I didn't know we could have gifs as avatars. Wonder what he's listening to to make him jam out that hard...

LeafeonGurl_Z likes this post

Back to top Go down
LeafeonGurl_Z

LeafeonGurl_Z

Hai peeps!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai peeps!!!!!!!!!   Hai peeps!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 5:46 pm

I bet hes listening to something like this. XD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdNT6uRAwxY

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hai peeps!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai peeps!!!!!!!!!   Hai peeps!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hai peeps!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball Z: The Next Wish :: Main Roleplay :: Introduction-
Jump to: