Dragon Ball Z: The Next Wish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome... to the begininng of the end... THE NEXT WISH: THE EPIC RP EXPERIENCE

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

WHO is the strongest

Go down 
+6
gokudragonball
ULTRA_DRAGON
tienDRAGON9000
sirtakuya777
cookieh_girl12
eternalblood
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
eternalblood

eternalblood

WHO is the strongest Empty
PostSubject: WHO is the strongest   WHO is the strongest EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 8:11 pm

dragonball z is all about strength and power so we should talk about who the strongest character is. ill go first i think that broly is the strongest. even thogh he was defeated it took a lot of power and his power rises more and more the longer he fights so if he isnt the strongest all he has to do is wait and he will Become the strongest. other than broly maybe ssj4 gogeta because he is the strongest in the video game

Admin
cookieh_girl12

PostSubject: Re: WHO is the strongest   WHO is the strongest EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 8:40 pm

i think........ hmmmm its mr satan!!!!! XD im just trollin ya lol!

i think gogeta should be Teh Strongest bc hes like the two coolest saiyans !!!!!!!! and hes funny Smile i lieked gt
Back to top Go down
https://dbzthenextwish.forumotion.com
eternalblood

eternalblood

PostSubject: Re: WHO is the strongest   WHO is the strongest EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 8:59 pm

gogeta is strong.. but he only exist for 30 minutes and broly could get stronger

sirtakuya777

PostSubject: Re: WHO is the strongest   WHO is the strongest EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 9:12 pm

Goku is the strongest. He already beat broly

PostSubject: Re: WHO is the strongest   WHO is the strongest EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 9:14 pm

Perfect cell could beat all ov them!! Cuz he's perfect
Back to top Go down
eternalblood

eternalblood

PostSubject: Re: WHO is the strongest   WHO is the strongest EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 9:54 pm

sirtakuya777 wrote:
Goku is the strongest. He already beat broly

goku could only beat broly with help so clearly broly is stronger + he could get even stonger. and cellsl4yer maybe if cell had broly cell so his power level could rise foerever but since hes only made of goku vegeta piccolo frieza king cold he would probable loose

tienDRAGON9000

PostSubject: Re: WHO is the strongest   WHO is the strongest EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 11:14 pm

tien

ULTRA_DRAGON

ULTRA_DRAGON

PostSubject: Re: WHO is the strongest   WHO is the strongest EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 6:07 am

Broly Is Strong But I Think He Would Get Tired Of Waiting. I Think The Strongest Character Would Be If Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo, Gohan, Future Trunks, And Future Gohan All Fused Into One Guy. They Would Be Strong Enough To Defeat Broly Even If He Had Been In The Hyperbolic Time Chamber Getting Stronger For A Little While.

gokudragonball

gokudragonball

PostSubject: Re: WHO is the strongest   WHO is the strongest EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 11:35 am

goku is strongest

sirtakuya777 likes this post

Back to top Go down
ULTRA_DRAGON

ULTRA_DRAGON

PostSubject: Re: WHO is the strongest   WHO is the strongest EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 11:38 am

I Guess Goku Does Usually Win

gokudragonball

gokudragonball

PostSubject: Re: WHO is the strongest   WHO is the strongest EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 11:41 am

GGoku all ways wins

Back to top Go down
eternalblood

eternalblood

PostSubject: Re: WHO is the strongest   WHO is the strongest EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 12:30 pm

tienDRAGON9000 wrote:
tien

tien is only as strong as cell 2nd form like we saw in that episode

tienDRAGON9000 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
eternalblood

eternalblood

PostSubject: Re: WHO is the strongest   WHO is the strongest EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 12:32 pm

gokudragonball wrote:
goku is strongest

goku wasnt strong enough to beat broly on his own he needed help from gohan piccolo vegeta and future trunks and then in 2nd comming he needed help from gohan and goten and king kai

gokudragonball

PostSubject: Re: WHO is the strongest   WHO is the strongest EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 12:35 pm

with out goku they would have dieed any way goku won

Back to top Go down
eternalblood

eternalblood

PostSubject: Re: WHO is the strongest   WHO is the strongest EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 2:36 pm

without vegeta they woulda died too what does it matter goku was there Laughing the fact that it took 5 guys to beat broly only proves hes so strong if they had been 1 power level short they wouldnt have beaten him

gokudragonball

PostSubject: Re: WHO is the strongest   WHO is the strongest EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 2:42 pm

veget didnt defeat vbroly goku did

Back to top Go down
rusty17

rusty17

PostSubject: Re: WHO is the strongest   WHO is the strongest EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 3:57 pm

Hark... do my eyes deceive me? It's a... FLAME WARRR affraid Everyone, TAKE COVERRR! Mad Mad Mad
Maybe this forum isn't so chill after all...? Shocked LOL I'm just kidding, these things happen pretty much everywhere on the web. Considering the show's all about fighting, it's no surprise it attracts aggro meatheads who yell at each other from behind their keyboards. Very Happy HAHA I'm just playing around, I'm sure you guys are cool but I'm just calling it like I see it. Wink

Anywho, I think it's silly trying to argue whether Goku or Vegeta are stronger, when the REAL strongest Saiyan is Vegetto, obviously. Razz Goku + Vegeta = THE STRONGEST!!! The way he was playing with Buuhan, it's just downright silly to think there's anyone in the Dragonball world who could defeat him.

ULTRA_DRAGON

PostSubject: Re: WHO is the strongest   WHO is the strongest EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 3:59 pm

Vegito Is Awesome But You Could Wait One Hour

gokudragonball

gokudragonball

PostSubject: Re: WHO is the strongest   WHO is the strongest EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 3:59 pm

Who is that

Back to top Go down
NAPPAH

NAPPAH

PostSubject: Re: WHO is the strongest   WHO is the strongest EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 4:04 pm

WHO is the strongest S-l1600
I'LL TAKE EM ALL ON!

Raditsfanboy1500 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Raditsfanboy1500

Raditsfanboy1500

PostSubject: Re: WHO is the strongest   WHO is the strongest EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 4:16 pm

NAPPA YOU ARE SO COOL Smile I BELIEVE YOU COULD !

WHO is the strongest Raditz10WHO is the strongest 93b92911
Back to top Go down
rusty17

rusty17

PostSubject: Re: WHO is the strongest   WHO is the strongest EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 4:17 pm

ULTRA_DRAGON wrote:
Vegito Is Awesome But You Could Wait One Hour

LOLWUT? Laughing I think you've got your fusions crossed there, buddy. Potara fusion lasts forever, there's no time limit, the only reason Vegetto was unfused was because Toriyama said so he went inside Majin Buu's body.

sirtakuya777

PostSubject: Re: WHO is the strongest   WHO is the strongest EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 4:18 pm

I didnt like when they went in Buu. it was really nasty and gross. Im glad they saved their friends. Is the Genki Dama the strongest

eternalblood

PostSubject: Re: WHO is the strongest   WHO is the strongest EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 4:19 pm

rusty17 wrote:
Hark... do my eyes deceive me? It's a... FLAME WARRR affraid Everyone, TAKE COVERRR! Mad Mad Mad
Maybe this forum isn't so chill after all...? Shocked LOL I'm just kidding, these things happen pretty much everywhere on the web. Considering the show's all about fighting, it's no surprise it attracts aggro meatheads who yell at each other from behind their keyboards. Very Happy HAHA I'm just playing around, I'm sure you guys are cool but I'm just calling it like I see it. Wink

Anywho, I think it's silly trying to argue whether Goku or Vegeta are stronger, when the REAL strongest Saiyan is Vegetto, obviously. Razz Goku + Vegeta = THE STRONGEST!!! The way he was playing with Buuhan, it's just downright silly to think there's anyone in the Dragonball world who could defeat him.

broly could just wait an hour to get stronger than him

sirtakuya777

PostSubject: Re: WHO is the strongest   WHO is the strongest EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 4:21 pm

Vegetto lasts longer than an hour hes forever unless there is magic or a scary place. Why are people saying one hour Sad

PostSubject: Re: WHO is the strongest   WHO is the strongest Empty

Back to top Go down

WHO is the strongest
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball Z: The Next Wish :: General Chat :: DBZ chat-
Jump to: