Dragon Ball Z: The Next Wish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome... to the begininng of the end... THE NEXT WISH: THE EPIC RP EXPERIENCE

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Ermm what the heck is this?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
cookieh_girl12
Admin
cookieh_girl12

Ermm what the heck is this? Empty
PostSubject: Ermm what the heck is this?   Ermm what the heck is this? EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 9:53 pm

soooo i listened 2 leafons reccomendatons and liek. xD what is this??

Ermm what the heck is this? 1310684_1385927768553_full

like... xD why r they getting married isnt evgeta married O_O?

Ermm what the heck is this? Piccolo_Vegeta_33

idk wat do u guys think???? idk its cute i guess but idk???

LeafeonGurl_Z likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://dbzthenextwish.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Ermm what the heck is this?   Ermm what the heck is this? EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 9:57 pm

True love!!! I love VegePic!!! They R so CUTES!!! I want dem to kiss Ermm what the heck is this? 1f60d Ermm what the heck is this? 1f60d Ermm what the heck is this? 1f60d Ermm what the heck is this? 1f60d Ermm what the heck is this? 1f60d Ermm what the heck is this? 1f60d Ermm what the heck is this? 1f60d Ermm what the heck is this? 1f60d Ermm what the heck is this? 1f60d Ermm what the heck is this? 1f60d Ermm what the heck is this? 1f60d
Back to top Go down
eternalblood

eternalblood

PostSubject: Re: Ermm what the heck is this?   Ermm what the heck is this? EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 9:59 pm

o_o wtf Laughing thats weird

sirtakuya777

PostSubject: Re: Ermm what the heck is this?   Ermm what the heck is this? EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 10:16 pm

Does piccolo wear things like that./ Does he like it

PostSubject: Re: Ermm what the heck is this?   Ermm what the heck is this? EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 10:17 pm

He wears it when nobody is looking!! It makes him feel cute :3 Toriyama told me so
Back to top Go down
sirtakuya777

sirtakuya777

PostSubject: Re: Ermm what the heck is this?   Ermm what the heck is this? EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 10:18 pm

I dont think toriyama told you that but I think he could wear it I guess

ULTRA_DRAGON

PostSubject: Re: Ermm what the heck is this?   Ermm what the heck is this? EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 6:22 am

Wow Piccolo In A Dress Lol XD

But I Kind Of Wish He Wore That In The Show Though. Is That Weird. I Dont Know I Think It Looks Good On Him Even Though Hes A Boy. Maybe Because All Namekians Are Boys That Means Its Not Weird For Them To Wear A Dress? I Hope This Doesnt Make You Guys Mad But I Think He Should Wear A Dress In The Show. IDK About Marrying Vegeta Tho i Think Bulma Would Be Mad

PostSubject: Re: Ermm what the heck is this?   Ermm what the heck is this? EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 7:43 am

But Ther are Babyyy Namekians??? that means there/s at Lea3st one girl!!!!!!!!

Maybe ftheye like bees? Just a theory tho
Back to top Go down
eternalblood

eternalblood

PostSubject: Re: Ermm what the heck is this?   Ermm what the heck is this? EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 12:47 pm

this forum is so random Laughing

eternalblood

PostSubject: Re: Ermm what the heck is this?   Ermm what the heck is this? EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 12:48 pm

XXxCellSl4yerxxXX1984 wrote:
But Ther are Babyyy Namekians??? that means there/s at Lea3st one girl!!!!!!!!

Maybe ftheye like bees? Just a theory tho

i always think namekians are like lizards because kirllin said so + sharp teeth and claws but i never thought maybe theyre bugs

Admin
cookieh_girl12

PostSubject: Re: Ermm what the heck is this?   Ermm what the heck is this? EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 12:55 pm

wow... i like wat people sayed here. i rthink its weird bur piccolo is kind of cool in that dress and well if hes haoppy then its ok Smile

or maybe hes a girl and didt say anythign xD cuz no1 asked him (this has happened to me haha) But ya idk their aliens so maybe theyre different
Back to top Go down
https://dbzthenextwish.forumotion.com
LeafeonGurl_Z

LeafeonGurl_Z

PostSubject: Re: Ermm what the heck is this?   Ermm what the heck is this? EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 5:52 pm

EEEEK YOU ACTUALLY CHECKED OUT YAOI!?!??!? (⁠ʘ⁠ᗩ⁠ʘ⁠’⁠) (The forum emoticons arent working for me right now for some reason so im usin these instead lol) It may be weird but thats the fun!!!! Akira toriyama might not put piccolo in a dress and marry vegeta but the magic of fan content allows it to be.... o//////o I HOPE IT WASNT TOO WEIRD FOR YOU THOUGH DX I alwaus get rlly scared telling people im into yaoi because not everyone is accepting.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ermm what the heck is this?   Ermm what the heck is this? Empty

Back to top Go down

Ermm what the heck is this?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball Z: The Next Wish :: Other Shtuff :: Randum Chat-
Jump to: