Dragon Ball Z: The Next Wish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome... to the begininng of the end... THE NEXT WISH: THE EPIC RP EXPERIENCE

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Thoughts on the Ginyu Force?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Everything-Fan-666

Everything-Fan-666

Thoughts on the Ginyu Force? Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts on the Ginyu Force?   Thoughts on the Ginyu Force? EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 12:12 pm

I don't often see discussion of them on forums like these, but in my opinion they're pretty high up there on my favorite villains list. Personally I don't put much importance on stuff like power or strength, so I just like these guys because I think they're fun. They have good chemistry together as a team, and their comedic highs emphasize their villainous lows, I say as I glare at Recoome.

But what about you? What do you think of them? Who's your favorite member?

Admin
cookieh_girl12

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the Ginyu Force?   Thoughts on the Ginyu Force? EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 12:38 pm

ummmm idk i kindof forgot them xD i think jiece is cool but also i like the cokour red sooo ._. im biassed a little

idk recoome always seemed so fritening bc he like killed gohan!!!!! he was so big and im so glad goku saved him

and ginyu wellll xD i only think of him as goku and its so wierd but funny Smile

i liek wat u said tho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://dbzthenextwish.forumotion.com
ULTRA_DRAGON

ULTRA_DRAGON

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the Ginyu Force?   Thoughts on the Ginyu Force? EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 1:10 pm

Theyre Funny And I Like Their Powers. I Wish They Became Good Guys So We Could Have Seen More Of Them. They Could Do Poses With The great Saiyaman!!!!

Raditsfanboy1500

Raditsfanboy1500

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the Ginyu Force?   Thoughts on the Ginyu Force? EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 1:35 pm

I THINK JEICE IS COOL AND SO IS BURTER Very Happy

Thoughts on the Ginyu Force? Raditz10Thoughts on the Ginyu Force? 93b92911
Back to top Go down
sirtakuya777

sirtakuya777

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the Ginyu Force?   Thoughts on the Ginyu Force? EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 2:37 pm

Theyre evil.

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the Ginyu Force?   Thoughts on the Ginyu Force? EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 3:05 pm

The Ginyus are so kawaii!!!!! Thoughts on the Ginyu Force? 1f60d Thoughts on the Ginyu Force? 1f60d Thoughts on the Ginyu Force? 1f60d Thoughts on the Ginyu Force? 1f60d Thoughts on the Ginyu Force? 1f60d Thoughts on the Ginyu Force? 1f60d I want to throw Burter on the wall!!! DESSUUUUU
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the Ginyu Force?   Thoughts on the Ginyu Force? Empty

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on the Ginyu Force?
Page 1 of 1