Dragon Ball Z: The Next Wish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome... to the begininng of the end... THE NEXT WISH: THE EPIC RP EXPERIENCE

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

I might get to watch some dbz.....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
glameowgirl

glameowgirl

I might get to watch some dbz..... Empty
PostSubject: I might get to watch some dbz.....   I might get to watch some dbz..... EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 1:16 pm

Ok so ive never watched any dbz except a few short clips on the web. but My friend says he has bardock and history of trunks on dvd. And he said he doesnt need it anymore because he learned how to download it online so he can give it to me and i can watch it in secret without my mom knowing. I dont know anything about bardock but trunks is my favorite character that i know about so far so im really excited.....

Fingers crossed everybody that i get it soon and have the chance to watch it!!!!!
Back to top Go down
cookieh_girl12
Admin
cookieh_girl12

PostSubject: Re: I might get to watch some dbz.....   I might get to watch some dbz..... EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 1:44 pm

Very Happy omg yay!!!!!!!!! thats so awsome i thought trunks mopvie was really sad but it was cool
Back to top Go down
https://dbzthenextwish.forumotion.com
eternalblood

eternalblood

PostSubject: Re: I might get to watch some dbz.....   I might get to watch some dbz..... EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 1:59 pm

moms are so lame about dragonball. just because i watch vegeta kill people dosn't mean i will kill people irl Rolling Eyes parents think video game and cartoons cause violence but its a load of cr*p you should get to watch it and see the cool fighting

glameowgirl

PostSubject: Re: I might get to watch some dbz.....   I might get to watch some dbz..... EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 5:29 pm

Just watched them. O_O
Back to top Go down
sirtakuya777

sirtakuya777

PostSubject: Re: I might get to watch some dbz.....   I might get to watch some dbz..... EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 5:32 pm

Did you think they were cool? Very Happy

glameowgirl

PostSubject: Re: I might get to watch some dbz.....   I might get to watch some dbz..... EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 5:36 pm

Ok now that ive had some time to think about it (Warning for spoielrs!): ZOMG THAT WAS SO SAD?!?!? But so epic too..... If trunks wasnt my favorite character before (he was) he really REALLY is now. Gohans death made me cry so much..

And also i wasnt sure wat to expect from bardock bc i never heard of him before but he was SO COOL........ I wish he got to survive and see how awesome his son would be but i geuss it would be less tragic that way. What if trunks used his time machine to go back and save bardock? That would be cool.

I hope i get to watch more dbz these were so good and really sad also :O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I might get to watch some dbz.....   I might get to watch some dbz..... Empty

Back to top Go down

I might get to watch some dbz.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball Z: The Next Wish :: General Chat :: DBZ chat-
Jump to: