Dragon Ball Z: The Next Wish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome... to the begininng of the end... THE NEXT WISH: THE EPIC RP EXPERIENCE

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

*rolls in on motorcycle* Sup B)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rusty17

rusty17

*rolls in on motorcycle* Sup B) Empty
PostSubject: *rolls in on motorcycle* Sup B)   *rolls in on motorcycle* Sup B) EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 3:22 pm

Sup everyone? I'm Rusty but you can call me 17 if you really want to (just don't say it when his fangirls are around! XD) You might remember me from the Kameseeker forums but I quit posting there cause the mods are totally anal about every little thing there. This place looks way more relaxed, so I think I'll like it here. Smile

Anyways I'm 17-- YEARS OLD!! BACK, BACK I SAY!! *fights the fangirls off with a stick* ahem... anyways, I live in California which kinda sucks with the earthquakes and all, but at least it's sunny all the time. Cool My favorite saga is the Android Saga, everything that came after that... wellll let's just take Vegetto and pretend the rest didn't happen okay?? ESPECIALLY GT XD

OKAY I better stop before I give you my credit card number or something Laughing be seeing you all in the threads!!

gokudragonball

PostSubject: Re: *rolls in on motorcycle* Sup B)   *rolls in on motorcycle* Sup B) EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 4:12 pm

qwho is vegeto

Back to top Go down
rusty17

rusty17

PostSubject: Re: *rolls in on motorcycle* Sup B)   *rolls in on motorcycle* Sup B) EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 5:30 pm

GASP you really don't know??????? *clears throat* ahem... let me tell you all about the ultimate fusion Vegetto.

*rolls in on motorcycle* Sup B) Vegetto

^ THIS is Vegetto. He's a Potara fusion of Vegeta and Goku (aka Kakarotto) that was created in the battle against Buuhan (Super Buu + Gohan.) Unlike the Fusion Dance, Potara Fusion is forever (in theory anyway Razz) so unlike Gotenks Vegetto would never run out of time. He's also UBER STRONG compared to the Fusion Dance, so much so that Buuhan literally couldn't leave a scratch on him in their entire fight! He's got a mix of Goku and Vegeta's personalities and fighting abilities and even some of his own, like the Spirit Sword! I would totally recommend looking up Vegetto vs. Buuhan on YouTube to watch some clips, it's freaking hilarious watching him bully that pink turd XD

gokudragonball

PostSubject: Re: *rolls in on motorcycle* Sup B)   *rolls in on motorcycle* Sup B) EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 5:32 pm

i think i remember now thank you he seems nice

rusty17 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *rolls in on motorcycle* Sup B)   *rolls in on motorcycle* Sup B) Empty

Back to top Go down

*rolls in on motorcycle* Sup B)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball Z: The Next Wish :: Main Roleplay :: Introduction-
Jump to: