Dragon Ball Z: The Next Wish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome... to the begininng of the end... THE NEXT WISH: THE EPIC RP EXPERIENCE

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Regarding Recent Events

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Regarding Recent Events Empty
PostSubject: Regarding Recent Events   Regarding Recent Events EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 4:45 pm

Salutations,

It appears my young daughter has had access to my desktop during her time on this internet forum. What's worse is that in her word documents that she has left open, she was planning to leak the upcoming Dragon Ball movie to an illegal streaming website.

I humbly apologize for her behavior and I will attempt to reconcile the damage she has caused. She has been grounded for a week and will do work at our local YMCA.

G.B. White
Back to top Go down
Raditsfanboy1500

Raditsfanboy1500

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Recent Events   Regarding Recent Events EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 4:50 pm

WHAT TO HECK

Regarding Recent Events Raditz10Regarding Recent Events 93b92911
Back to top Go down
ULTRA_DRAGON

ULTRA_DRAGON

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Recent Events   Regarding Recent Events EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 4:51 pm

Dragon Ball Evolution?

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Recent Events   Regarding Recent Events EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 4:51 pm

If there is any way I can perhaps contact a moderator, I request this. Remove all of these posts this account has made from the internet. I cannot redact everything like my superiors asked of me. I have been warned that there may be alternative accounts.
Back to top Go down
Raditsfanboy1500

Raditsfanboy1500

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Recent Events   Regarding Recent Events EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 4:53 pm

im afraid wasnt this cellslayers account who are you is this a prank

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Recent Events   Regarding Recent Events EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 4:55 pm

She had used my computer. I'll admit I'm used to using physical files. Computers are something I have not grown adept with. So my spouse has taught me how to communicate on a bare minimum level. Apologies for any confusion.

As far as I can say that won't break my NDA, that is all.
Back to top Go down
ULTRA_DRAGON

ULTRA_DRAGON

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Recent Events   Regarding Recent Events EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 4:56 pm

Can You Give Us The Movie

Raditsfanboy1500

Raditsfanboy1500

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Recent Events   Regarding Recent Events EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 4:57 pm

Talent Manager wrote:
She had used my computer. I'll admit I'm used to using physical files. Computers are something I have not grown adept with. So my spouse has taught me how to communicate on a bare minimum level. Apologies for any confusion.

As far as I can say that won't break my NDA, that is all.

oh.. i undersntand now ok , i was scared your daughter wahs pramnking me Sad

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Recent Events   Regarding Recent Events EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 4:58 pm

I am sorry that happened to you, Raditsfanboy1500. I'll give her a lecture on what she's done in the morning. I've sent her to bed early.

Also, so anyone wondering about the movie's plot, I cannot give you that. That would get me fired.
Back to top Go down
eternalblood

eternalblood

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Recent Events   Regarding Recent Events EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 5:00 pm

is vegeta in the movie

Raditsfanboy1500

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Recent Events   Regarding Recent Events EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 5:02 pm

Talent Manager wrote:
I am sorry that happened to you, Raditsfanboy1500. I'll give her a lecture on what she's done in the morning. I've sent her to bed early.

Also, so anyone wondering about the movie's plot, I cannot give you that. That would get me fired.

i feel bad being a tattle tale but she was saying i was lying when she changed her post that said nappa was ugly and maded it say he was cute instead.. i felt betrayed that she would lie about me like this thank you cell slayers dad hopefuly she doesnt do this again cuz shes is my friend

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Recent Events   Regarding Recent Events EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 5:04 pm

Never feel sorry for telling your story. I was bullied and tricked as a kid too. It can be rough. But don't worry, I'll keep that in mind when speaking to her as well.

On a side note, I'll be having to go soon. I have to clock in by morning.

Have a good one.
Back to top Go down
Raditsfanboy1500

Raditsfanboy1500

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Recent Events   Regarding Recent Events EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 5:07 pm

thank you mister you have a good night too! Smile

Back to top Go down
cookieh_girl12
Admin
cookieh_girl12

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Recent Events   Regarding Recent Events EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 5:19 pm

excuse me sir im srorry that this happenddc on my forum ple;ase diobt be mad at me
Back to top Go down
https://dbzthenextwish.forumotion.com
LeafeonGurl_Z

LeafeonGurl_Z

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Recent Events   Regarding Recent Events EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 6:14 pm

Guys is it just me or does this smell like a hoax? It just reminds me of things like when ppl say "my dad works at nintendo" and i wonder if this person was trying to avoid ban evading..... idk it just feels fishy to me .-.
EDIT: TYPO DX Not avoid ban evading, i meant avoid being banned or ban evading. Dont know why i mashed the two together @_@

sirtakuya777 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Recent Events   Regarding Recent Events Empty

Back to top Go down

Regarding Recent Events
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball Z: The Next Wish :: IMPORTANT STUFF-
Jump to: