Dragon Ball Z: The Next Wish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome... to the begininng of the end... THE NEXT WISH: THE EPIC RP EXPERIENCE

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

My OC character form: Ataveg the clone (pronounced At-uh-vague)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LeafeonGurl_Z

LeafeonGurl_Z

My OC character form: Ataveg the clone (pronounced At-uh-vague) Empty
PostSubject: My OC character form: Ataveg the clone (pronounced At-uh-vague)   My OC character form: Ataveg the clone (pronounced At-uh-vague) EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 6:00 pm

Hi so i still want to wait for the forum to slow down a bit but i wanted to post my character... i hope ill draw him in the next few days but art is hard Crying or Very sad (Emoticons are working for me again!! I didnt know you could just type them out.... SILLY LEAFEH)

Bio: Ataveg is a clone of vegeta (with included frieza dna) made by dr gero's even MORE crazeh coworker Dr Xakuma. Due to a error, Ata was also mixed with cat dna. He is broody and not emotional but also kindhearted and shy when you get to know him (Kuudere much? xD) He has a dark side he tries to keep under wraps from his frieza side.... He HATES when people call him mewtwo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even tho he kinda looks like mewtwo.... and acts like mewtwo.... o3o

Story: He has a very dark and sad past that he does not talk about... He was tortered by the scientist to made him and it gave him Post-Tramatic Stress Disorder (look it up its a thing that happens to people who go through war and stuff! Mirai trunks and gohan have it.) He was convinced that he would use his powers for evil even though he really didnt want to and then he was backed into a corner and with no other choice.....he KILLED dr Xakuma!!! But at the same time he had to destroy the only place he knew was home..... So now he wanders earth in hopes of finding a purpose.
Once he met goku and friends but cuz he was still effected by the "Incident" he ended up FREAKING OUT!!!!And he attacked them! DX Luckily tho Goku managed to calm him down and now theyre on good terms though they dont talk much bcz Vegeta is AWKWARD @_@

Appearence: I don't have a drawing of him right now cuz I am having trouble with it but he looks similar to frieza but with nubby cat ears and spiky hair kind of like vegeta but not exactly. It parts in the middle around his weird forehead crystal thingy.  He also has other catlike features... the closest comparison i have is... well...... MEWTWO!!! XD (Ata: WHYYYY ;-Wink Though his accents are more of a red fuschia and he wears casual streetwear and a bright grean jacket over saiyan armor (Like vegetas armor at the beginning of dragon ball z but colored more like bardocks.) He supposedly has a cat oozaru form but he has never unlocked it because his tail was sliced in half by Dr Xakuma as an experiment. Blutz waves dont make him transform but he does become feral and bloodthristy... o-o

Powers: He has a lot of cool light energy attacks (wich doesnt help the mewtwo comparisons ROFL) and his signature move is Obscuring Force Laser which is actually a DARK attack!!! Because its made of dark matter its invisible and it absorbs all the light in the area makin his foes BLINDED!!!! And also messes with thier ki sensing so they cant rely on that either. He also has claws from his cat side that can tear open mini black holes for 5 seconds! (Talk about going to "Another dimension...." XD)

Fun Facts:
Ata is 17 years old. He is also a boy but because the cat part of him was a girl he is also sometimes a girl. (Not like Ranma 1/2 though, I havent watched that show o3o) So if i sometimes call him a girl and use girl words for him... Thats why.
Some people also call him Vega. Some people also call him Vegetwo if they wanna make him angry. LUL
He has a crush on.... GOHAN!!!!!! O.O
He hasnt yet because he grew up in a bad environment but he would love Anime and ska punk if he knew about it.
His favorite food is neopaloton ice cream and when hes in a good mood he jokes that its just like him.
He acts like a kitteh sometimes..... (Ata: HEY!!!!!!!! DONT THINK ABOUT GETTING OUT THAT LASER POINTER D':< Me: SORREH Its just kawaii when you do that!)
He doesnt know a lot about frieza but would hate his guts for bein EVILLLLLL (lol mermaid man XD)
Back to top Go down
LeafeonGurl_Z

LeafeonGurl_Z

PostSubject: Re: My OC character form: Ataveg the clone (pronounced At-uh-vague)   My OC character form: Ataveg the clone (pronounced At-uh-vague) EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 6:11 pm

Weird why did the text emoticon get changed to an image one... Between this and me being 30 years old, this forum glitches are crazehhhh XP
Back to top Go down
eternalblood

eternalblood

PostSubject: Re: My OC character form: Ataveg the clone (pronounced At-uh-vague)   My OC character form: Ataveg the clone (pronounced At-uh-vague) EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 7:51 pm

tch... great now theres another weak saiyan prince in this world

(blood my oc would say that if he knew ataveg but cool character)

LeafeonGurl_Z

PostSubject: Re: My OC character form: Ataveg the clone (pronounced At-uh-vague)   My OC character form: Ataveg the clone (pronounced At-uh-vague) EmptySat Nov 25, 2023 1:04 pm

HAI after like three days (*SOBBING* THREE DAYSSSSSSSS ;_Wink I FINALLY finished drawing him.. It took forever as you can probably tell (or not) but im rlly proud of it! Sorta... okey maybe not :/ I got too lazy to draw the saiyan armor bcuz idk how to draw it and i also dont know if i like his color palette but ITS TOO LATE NOW I gotta post this so i dont scrap it again X_X
He also used to have a fushia collar with a red ribbon logo on it but im too lasy to draw it DX He doesnt wear it anymore anyway....
My OC character form: Ataveg the clone (pronounced At-uh-vague) Ata10
I dunno what happened to the iage quality either ;-;

eternalblood wrote:
tch... great now theres another weak saiyan prince in this world

(blood my oc would say that if he knew ataveg but cool character)
LOLL (Ata: Just because im not cruel like you doesnt mean im weak..!)

eternalblood likes this post

Back to top Go down
eternalblood

eternalblood

PostSubject: Re: My OC character form: Ataveg the clone (pronounced At-uh-vague)   My OC character form: Ataveg the clone (pronounced At-uh-vague) EmptySat Nov 25, 2023 1:24 pm

teh... fool Evil or Very Mad

(he looks cool can you draw my oc blood like that)

LeafeonGurl_Z

PostSubject: Re: My OC character form: Ataveg the clone (pronounced At-uh-vague)   My OC character form: Ataveg the clone (pronounced At-uh-vague) EmptySat Nov 25, 2023 1:54 pm

Ummm i'll have to thinkies about it, art takes FOR EVER (Thats 4 evers!) for me @_@ But ty Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My OC character form: Ataveg the clone (pronounced At-uh-vague)   My OC character form: Ataveg the clone (pronounced At-uh-vague) Empty

Back to top Go down

My OC character form: Ataveg the clone (pronounced At-uh-vague)
Page 1 of 1