Dragon Ball Z: The Next Wish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome... to the begininng of the end... THE NEXT WISH: THE EPIC RP EXPERIENCE

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

REPORT USERS AND WARNINGS LIST

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sirtakuya777

sirtakuya777

REPORT USERS AND WARNINGS LIST Empty
PostSubject: REPORT USERS AND WARNINGS LIST   REPORT USERS AND WARNINGS LIST EmptyThu Nov 23, 2023 11:18 am

Hi cookie sorry if you wanted to make this but I made it people can report bad guys here and I have warned Scaryfrieza6** because she is a BULLY and MEAN and I think we should ban her but it is your decision cookie okay.

WARNING
SCARYFRIEZA666EVIL

PostSubject: Re: REPORT USERS AND WARNINGS LIST   REPORT USERS AND WARNINGS LIST EmptyThu Nov 23, 2023 11:23 am

No don't ban me Ive turned over a new leave i'm good now... I Promise.....,,...
REPORT USERS AND WARNINGS LIST Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSypf_Ia9UPPsSswuit-KR5v-0FSvjM1ZVIZMAFz688rmA-Cfd6Fv7pKtkr-GANxrpen3M&usqp=CAU

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil  *KILLS YOU* Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
gokudragonball

gokudragonball

PostSubject: Re: REPORT USERS AND WARNINGS LIST   REPORT USERS AND WARNINGS LIST EmptyThu Nov 23, 2023 11:33 am

scaryfraza is mean to me

Back to top Go down
SCARYFRIEZA666EVIL
WARNING
SCARYFRIEZA666EVIL

PostSubject: Re: REPORT USERS AND WARNINGS LIST   REPORT USERS AND WARNINGS LIST EmptyThu Nov 23, 2023 11:48 am

Shut Up

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil  *KILLS YOU* Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
SCARYFRIEZA666EVIL
WARNING
SCARYFRIEZA666EVIL

PostSubject: Re: REPORT USERS AND WARNINGS LIST   REPORT USERS AND WARNINGS LIST EmptyThu Nov 23, 2023 11:49 am

This isnt about you

Back to top Go down
cookieh_girl12
Admin
cookieh_girl12

PostSubject: Re: REPORT USERS AND WARNINGS LIST   REPORT USERS AND WARNINGS LIST EmptySat Nov 25, 2023 8:25 pm

no its ok tauya i appreciate it ^_^ im not so good at dis kinda shtuff sooooooooo yknow LMAO tanks for the thing

remember u can ALWAYS pm a admin about thuis stuff. bullying is not okay ever even if its over forum drama!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://dbzthenextwish.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REPORT USERS AND WARNINGS LIST   REPORT USERS AND WARNINGS LIST Empty

Back to top Go down

REPORT USERS AND WARNINGS LIST
Page 1 of 1