Dragon Ball Z: The Next Wish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome... to the begininng of the end... THE NEXT WISH: THE EPIC RP EXPERIENCE

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Gozer Son explores earth looking for son goku and his friends and bulma

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sirtakuya777

sirtakuya777

Gozer Son explores earth looking for son goku and his friends and bulma Empty
PostSubject: Gozer Son explores earth looking for son goku and his friends and bulma   Gozer Son explores earth looking for son goku and his friends and bulma EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 1:49 pm

"I have to find Bulma... I need a time machine!" Said Gozer son who was on Earth. he had been sent back in time and he was feeling sad because he missed his friends. e also wanted to meet Goku Son who was his great great great great great great great great great great great great grandfather. Maybe he could learn more about his past that way.

He went to a city and looked around and humans didnt like him because he had weird eyes and gems and looked sad becsauise they didnt like him.

Gozer Son explores earth looking for son goku and his friends and bulma AdpleaGozer Son explores earth looking for son goku and his friends and bulma FuXPoevXwAU1WyJ?format=jpg&name=4096x4096Gozer Son explores earth looking for son goku and his friends and bulma Adplea
Back to top Go down
gokudragonball

gokudragonball

PostSubject: Re: Gozer Son explores earth looking for son goku and his friends and bulma   Gozer Son explores earth looking for son goku and his friends and bulma EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 2:41 pm

hi im goku

Back to top Go down
sirtakuya777

sirtakuya777

PostSubject: Re: Gozer Son explores earth looking for son goku and his friends and bulma   Gozer Son explores earth looking for son goku and his friends and bulma EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 3:46 pm

Out Of Character: Uhm Goku? Question Could you add some more text like wher yuo came from or found me

In Character: "Hi Im Gozer Son Im from the future can you help me?" He asks.

Gozer Son explores earth looking for son goku and his friends and bulma AdpleaGozer Son explores earth looking for son goku and his friends and bulma FuXPoevXwAU1WyJ?format=jpg&name=4096x4096Gozer Son explores earth looking for son goku and his friends and bulma Adplea
Back to top Go down
gokudragonball

gokudragonball

PostSubject: Re: Gozer Son explores earth looking for son goku and his friends and bulma   Gozer Son explores earth looking for son goku and his friends and bulma EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 3:53 pm

okay sorry
hi gozer son i am gokuson iwas flying and i found you now you were looking sad and also vwey poerful. what Do You Need helpwith
i) sitdown )

Back to top Go down
sirtakuya777

sirtakuya777

PostSubject: Re: Gozer Son explores earth looking for son goku and his friends and bulma   Gozer Son explores earth looking for son goku and his friends and bulma EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 3:55 pm

Out of Character: Thank you

In Character: "Thank you I am sad. Im from the future and I want to go back do you know how to go back and travel in time? By the way... no its a secret"

Back to top Go down
gokudragonball

gokudragonball

PostSubject: Re: Gozer Son explores earth looking for son goku and his friends and bulma   Gozer Son explores earth looking for son goku and his friends and bulma EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 4:02 pm

just lik e trunks you come fron future so i will take you to bulam i think she will help you .take my hand we teleport (i give my hand)

Back to top Go down
sirtakuya777

sirtakuya777

PostSubject: Re: Gozer Son explores earth looking for son goku and his friends and bulma   Gozer Son explores earth looking for son goku and his friends and bulma EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 4:10 pm

"I heard stories about trunks yes I am like him. Okay lets go to Buloma" nGozer takes Gokus hand.

Back to top Go down
gokudragonball

gokudragonball

PostSubject: Re: Gozer Son explores earth looking for son goku and his friends and bulma   Gozer Son explores earth looking for son goku and his friends and bulma EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 4:14 pm

(we teloport)okay here we arewhere is she i am sure i telepoted to het this is very strange goze(the labs is very big)

Back to top Go down
gokudragonball

gokudragonball

PostSubject: Re: Gozer Son explores earth looking for son goku and his friends and bulma   Gozer Son explores earth looking for son goku and his friends and bulma EmptySat Nov 25, 2023 2:32 pm

go zer where are you(the labs is very big) ithink i got lots

Back to top Go down
sirtakuya777

sirtakuya777

PostSubject: Re: Gozer Son explores earth looking for son goku and his friends and bulma   Gozer Son explores earth looking for son goku and his friends and bulma EmptySun Nov 26, 2023 2:19 pm

Out Of Character: Sorry I had to go to a mini church camp so I could not reply this weekend. Forgive me.

In Character: "Goku dont worry Im right here" Gozer says as he goes to Goku. "Where could Bulma be...... do you know where she keeps her time machines"

Back to top Go down
gokudragonball

gokudragonball

PostSubject: Re: Gozer Son explores earth looking for son goku and his friends and bulma   Gozer Son explores earth looking for son goku and his friends and bulma EmptyMon Nov 27, 2023 4:38 pm

(i point at big lab) i think that she put them in the last room in the last lab so people dont steal it. we can go there and see but caref ull i have a bad feeling about this (i look at the lab) i think ther are nemeys may be they took buma
(out of charter its okay )

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gozer Son explores earth looking for son goku and his friends and bulma   Gozer Son explores earth looking for son goku and his friends and bulma Empty

Back to top Go down

Gozer Son explores earth looking for son goku and his friends and bulma
Page 1 of 1