Dragon Ball Z: The Next Wish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome... to the begininng of the end... THE NEXT WISH: THE EPIC RP EXPERIENCE

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

IM BACK... AND Ive changd

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SCARYFRIEZA666EVIL
WARNING
SCARYFRIEZA666EVIL

IM BACK... AND Ive changd Empty
PostSubject: IM BACK... AND Ive changd   IM BACK... AND Ive changd EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 3:15 pm

I think "Everything" "Fan" is evil as heck for banning me but its OKay im a nice person now Ive seen the light and i wan to now all of your favorite characters. Mine is freza obiously even though he is evil i think he can change like me and be best freins for every one. I still think your all a bunch of losers but i wont be mean about it so you can say Goku and i wont even insult you or be mean to you at all

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil  *KILLS YOU* Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

KaioSheen dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Everything-Fan-666

Everything-Fan-666

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK... AND Ive changd   IM BACK... AND Ive changd EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 4:29 pm

Let's hope this lasts.
Anyway to answer your question, Android 18, hence the profile picture. Launch is a close second.

rusty17

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK... AND Ive changd   IM BACK... AND Ive changd EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 6:06 pm

Preeeetty sure sirtakuya777 already has a favorite characters thread, but oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ glad to see you took that chill pill. I'm in the same boat as Everything-Fan (hey sis! Laughing LOL jk dude) you can probably tell by the photo. Note that I'm NOT a fangirl or anything like that Laughing I'm also a guy and I just think 17 was badass.

sirtakuya777 likes this post

Back to top Go down
SCARYFRIEZA666EVIL
WARNING
SCARYFRIEZA666EVIL

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK... AND Ive changd   IM BACK... AND Ive changd EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 6:31 pm

I think your gay dude (Nothing wrong with being Gay and even if their was id wouldnt even be mean about it so dont worry).

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil  *KILLS YOU* Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

sirtakuya777 and KaioSheen dislike this post

Back to top Go down
sirtakuya777

sirtakuya777

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK... AND Ive changd   IM BACK... AND Ive changd EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 6:50 pm

Yes I already made this post before you shouldnt call other people evil

WARNING
SCARYFRIEZA666EVIL

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK... AND Ive changd   IM BACK... AND Ive changd EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 7:00 pm

?BUt you called fFreza evil before so really your just as bad as me

Back to top Go down
sirtakuya777

sirtakuya777

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK... AND Ive changd   IM BACK... AND Ive changd EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 7:02 pm

Frieza is a fictional character and you like that he is evil

KingKrimzon887

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK... AND Ive changd   IM BACK... AND Ive changd EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 7:03 pm

SCARYFRIEZA666EVIL wrote:
?BUt you called fFreza evil before so really your just as bad as me

Bro shut up damn yur annoying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUDWLp1yIWwhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUDWLp1yIWwhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUDWLp1yIWwhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUDWLp1yIWwhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUDWLp1yIWwhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUDWLp1yIWwhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUDWLp1yIWw

SLAYYYYEERRRRRRRRRR

sirtakuya777 and QueenMom39 like this post

SCARYFRIEZA666EVIL dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
SCARYFRIEZA666EVIL
WARNING
SCARYFRIEZA666EVIL

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK... AND Ive changd   IM BACK... AND Ive changd EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 7:14 pm

Scr*w of Im doing my best to be nice and you treat me like this. Im fricking going evil again if you talk to me like this again

SCARYFRIEZA666EVIL likes this post

KaioSheen dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Everything-Fan-666

Everything-Fan-666

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK... AND Ive changd   IM BACK... AND Ive changd EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 7:30 pm

To quote an old cartoon, "I told you I'd shoot, but you didn't believe me! Why didn't you believe me?"

Last edited by Everything-Fan-666 on Sun Jan 21, 2024 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

sirtakuya777 likes this post

Back to top Go down
rusty17

rusty17

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK... AND Ive changd   IM BACK... AND Ive changd EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 7:35 pm

SCARYFRIEZA666EVIL wrote:
I think your gay dude (Nothing wrong with being Gay and even if their was id wouldnt even be mean about it so dont worry).

-.- Dude, what the hell. I'm not gay. By your logic, is every DBZ fan who likes a male character gay? That's straight up dumb.

rusty17

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK... AND Ive changd   IM BACK... AND Ive changd EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 7:35 pm

OMG he got banned again already??? ROFL Laughing

Everything-Fan-666

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK... AND Ive changd   IM BACK... AND Ive changd EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 9:04 pm

I'm honestly almost impressed despite being the one who dished it out. Neutral

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK... AND Ive changd   IM BACK... AND Ive changd Empty

Back to top Go down

IM BACK... AND Ive changd
Page 1 of 1