Dragon Ball Z: The Next Wish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome... to the begininng of the end... THE NEXT WISH: THE EPIC RP EXPERIENCE

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Greetings DBZ The Next Wish

Go down 
+2
Everything-Fan-666
Sanguine_Sanguinary
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sanguine_Sanguinary

Sanguine_Sanguinary

Greetings DBZ The Next Wish Empty
PostSubject: Greetings DBZ The Next Wish   Greetings DBZ The Next Wish EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 5:51 pm

Name: Cecilia, as far as you know.
Gender: Female (If you feel like commenting on that, don't. Dragon Ball isn't just for boys, you know.)
Some facts about me: I am a hobbyist writer, a digital artist, a fan of Gothic Lolita fashion and culture, and a lover of Anime/Manga (Obviously.) I also enjoy online roleplay, you will usually find me in the role of my Namekian OC, Symphonia, but I've dabbled with canonical muses before. If you can't match length in roleplays with me, that's fine, but please give me something to work with. One line replies are the death of all good threads. I enjoy Dragon Ball primarily for its deeper themes and narrative, so expect a lot of analysis. I am always happy to have an intelligent discussion with others.

sirtakuya777 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Everything-Fan-666

Everything-Fan-666

PostSubject: Re: Greetings DBZ The Next Wish   Greetings DBZ The Next Wish EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 7:03 pm

Good taste! Welcome to the forum.

Sanguine_Sanguinary likes this post

Back to top Go down
sirtakuya777

sirtakuya777

PostSubject: Re: Greetings DBZ The Next Wish   Greetings DBZ The Next Wish EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 7:15 pm

Dragon Ball is for everyone boys and girls welcome to the forum what is gothic lolita? I am also an artist

KaioSheen

PostSubject: Re: Greetings DBZ The Next Wish   Greetings DBZ The Next Wish EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 7:16 pm

Oh cool. You're a writer too. that's nice. I like making flash anaimations too. I'd like to hear your analysises some time.

Back to top Go down
QueenMom39

PostSubject: Re: Greetings DBZ The Next Wish   Greetings DBZ The Next Wish EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 7:21 pm

Nice to meet you! Greetings DBZ The Next Wish 1f600
My sister is into gothic fashion too. I was at one point too but I still enjoy some joy division from time to time!

And you write AND do art? And so articulate too. We need more people like you on the forum. Greetings DBZ The Next Wish 263a Greetings DBZ The Next Wish 263a Greetings DBZ The Next Wish 263a Greetings DBZ The Next Wish 263a Greetings DBZ The Next Wish 1f60a

Greetings DBZ The Next Wish Letter-u

Back to top Go down
SCARYFRIEZA666EVIL
WARNING
SCARYFRIEZA666EVIL

PostSubject: Re: Greetings DBZ The Next Wish   Greetings DBZ The Next Wish EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 7:24 pm

You should anilize how cool frieza is (in his naratives NOT because hes evil becase i am nice and i hate evil). Also sometiems i draw but its al fricked up stuff which I dont like anymore because i have growed since then

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil  *KILLS YOU* Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sanguine_Sanguinary

Sanguine_Sanguinary

PostSubject: Re: Greetings DBZ The Next Wish   Greetings DBZ The Next Wish EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 8:19 pm

Everything-Fan-666 wrote:
Good taste! Welcome to the forum.

Thank you.

sirtakuya777 wrote:
Dragon Ball is for everyone boys and girls welcome to the forum what is gothic lolita? I am also an artist

Thank you. FYI, Gothic Lolita is a fashion subculture from Japan that takes inspiration from the west, particularly the Victorian and Rococo periods in England and France. Take the clothes in my avatar for example; the large bonnet and parasol styled with frills.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings DBZ The Next Wish   Greetings DBZ The Next Wish Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings DBZ The Next Wish
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball Z: The Next Wish :: Main Roleplay :: Introduction-
Jump to: