Dragon Ball Z: The Next Wish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome... to the begininng of the end... THE NEXT WISH: THE EPIC RP EXPERIENCE

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Symphonia the Namekian Maid

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sanguine_Sanguinary

Sanguine_Sanguinary

Symphonia the Namekian Maid Empty
PostSubject: Symphonia the Namekian Maid   Symphonia the Namekian Maid EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 6:20 pm

Name: Symphonia
Race: Namekian
Bio: Symphonia is a unique Namekian born to maintain the balance of energy within the Dragon Balls. Her eternal duty is to do battle with the forces of evil to ensure that the dark shadow lurking within the sacred seven orbs is never released. In my ongoing rewrite of Dragon Ball GT, she senses the corruption of the Earth's Dragon Balls and travels there to assist in their purification.
Rather than using brute force, Symphonia possesses magical techniques. She wields light itself as a weapon against darkness and is especially adept in sealing spells. She is sage and devoted to her duty as bastion against the Shadow Dragons, sparing little time for anything but hunting and destroying negative energy.
Image: See below.

Symphonia the Namekian Maid Sympho10

eternalblood

eternalblood

PostSubject: Re: Symphonia the Namekian Maid   Symphonia the Namekian Maid EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 8:41 pm

good will never win against evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

(thats what my oc blood would say if he met symponia can you draw my oc blood)

sirtakuya777

PostSubject: Re: Symphonia the Namekian Maid   Symphonia the Namekian Maid EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 10:02 pm

Wow shes really cool I hopew she can help them

Sanguine_Sanguinary

PostSubject: Re: Symphonia the Namekian Maid   Symphonia the Namekian Maid EmptySat Nov 25, 2023 3:36 pm

eternalblood wrote:
good will never win against evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

(thats what my oc blood would say if he met symponia can you draw my oc blood)

Supposing that they met, Symphonia would tell "Blood" that he is a fool to believe one force of ideology can eternally predominate its opposite in a universe of chaos which has borne this eternal struggle since its inception.

(I'll be generous and take that as a compliment. Alas, I do not have the time nor the desire to fulfill the passing whims of strangers on the internet.)

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Symphonia the Namekian Maid   Symphonia the Namekian Maid Empty

Back to top Go down

Symphonia the Namekian Maid
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball Z: The Next Wish :: Main Roleplay :: Registratons-
Jump to: