Dragon Ball Z: The Next Wish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome... to the begininng of the end... THE NEXT WISH: THE EPIC RP EXPERIENCE

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

SirTakuya777 Introduction Posts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sirtakuya777

sirtakuya777

SirTakuya777 Introduction Posts Empty
PostSubject: SirTakuya777 Introduction Posts   SirTakuya777 Introduction Posts EmptyMon Nov 20, 2023 8:02 pm

Name: SirTakuya777 (You Can Call Me Takuya!) (Takuya is my fuavorite Digimon Charcter and 3 7s is really lucky!)

JOB: High Schooler but one day I will be a SUPER HERO! Lol those arent real I will become a famous writer and live in Japan one day!

Hi Every One! Im takuya, and Dragon Ball/Dragon Ball Z/ GT is my favorite Anime/Manga series ever, but I also really like Full Metal Alchemist, Bleach (Havent seen the anime! Fall asleep before toonami confused ). I havee been trying other stuff like Card Captor Sakura but uhh too girly

I also like playing video games on my Nintendo Wii and DS and Game Boy and Game Cube And Nintendo 64 console, and Pokemon is really cool and I like watching epic pokemon fight animations on line.

You might have read my stories on Devientart and Fanfiction dot net, and maybe I will post some here and also RP! It will be so cool. My OCs (Original characters) Will blow your socks off with how awesome they are and how much they can fight bad guys!
Back to top Go down

SirTakuya777 Introduction Posts
Page 1 of 1