Dragon Ball Z: The Next Wish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome... to the begininng of the end... THE NEXT WISH: THE EPIC RP EXPERIENCE

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

DarknessDBFan400 Introduction

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DarknessDBFan400

DarknessDBFan400

DarknessDBFan400 Introduction Empty
PostSubject: DarknessDBFan400 Introduction   DarknessDBFan400 Introduction EmptyThu Nov 23, 2023 12:43 am

i see some people giving their names in their intros im sorry but that worries me so please just call me darkness or dbfan

ive been a huge fan of dragon ball since like forever and i think it's one of the greatest pieces of media EVER!!!! i am so glad i stumbled into here because i don't have many people to appreciate the artistry of this series with and i think that's a crying shame.

i love characters like doctor wheelo and turles and king slug and hirudigarn (i hope that's how you spell that lol) im really expecting garlic jr to make a move soon enough and im so excited for it (please dont spoil me i dont have the complete disc set but i did ask for the next season for christmas)

im really knowledgeable on the lore so if you ever need anything clarified please feel free to reach out im really excited to get to roleplaying also im a pretty prolific roleplayer on the DB RP myspace community if anyone recognizes me (yah you've just met a celebrity Razz)
Back to top Go down
Everything-Fan-666

Everything-Fan-666

PostSubject: Re: DarknessDBFan400 Introduction   DarknessDBFan400 Introduction EmptyThu Nov 23, 2023 1:02 pm

Welcome to the forum! The Tree of Might movie is the only one I've seen in its entirety, and I also quite enjoyed it. Turles is a fascinating character.
I've been meaning to make a MySpace account for a while, so I wasn't aware that there was a DB RP scene on there. I might have to check that out.

rusty17

PostSubject: Re: DarknessDBFan400 Introduction   DarknessDBFan400 Introduction EmptyThu Nov 23, 2023 4:01 pm

Wow, what a DBZ cinephile you are! Very Happy

ULTRA_DRAGON

PostSubject: Re: DarknessDBFan400 Introduction   DarknessDBFan400 Introduction EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 3:56 pm

I Agree People Should Not Give Their Names Out On The Internet Thats Scary.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DarknessDBFan400 Introduction   DarknessDBFan400 Introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

DarknessDBFan400 Introduction
Page 1 of 1