Dragon Ball Z: The Next Wish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome... to the begininng of the end... THE NEXT WISH: THE EPIC RP EXPERIENCE

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

SCREW GOKU!!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SCARYFRIEZA666EVIL
WARNING
SCARYFRIEZA666EVIL

SCREW GOKU!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: SCREW GOKU!!!!!!   SCREW GOKU!!!!!! EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 8:40 pm

GOku is so stupid. NOT SORRY IF YOU DISAGREE! Twisted Evil Hes ugly and week and FReiza is better than him in everway and it was so freaking stupid that he lost to him just cuz his hair turned yellow like i can do that with a hilihgter and it wouldnt change anything NOT THAT I WOULD BECAUSE ID NEVER GO SUPER SAIYAN FIRZEA NUMBER 1 Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil  and also goku wears a stupid orange jumpsuit like hes in prison (i now what a jumpsuit looks like they sent me to jail like 100 times for crime but i escapedevery time so i know evetyhing about jail).

SCARYFRIEZA666EVIL likes this post

sirtakuya777, ULTRA_DRAGON, Raditsfanboy1500 and gokudragonball dislike this post

Back to top Go down
gokudragonball

gokudragonball

SCREW GOKU!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCREW GOKU!!!!!!   SCREW GOKU!!!!!! EmptyThu Nov 23, 2023 1:32 am

i hate you

Back to top Go down
gokudragonball

gokudragonball

SCREW GOKU!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCREW GOKU!!!!!!   SCREW GOKU!!!!!! EmptyThu Nov 23, 2023 1:35 am

i hate you stupid goku is not stupid

Back to top Go down
gokudragonball

gokudragonball

SCREW GOKU!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCREW GOKU!!!!!!   SCREW GOKU!!!!!! EmptyThu Nov 23, 2023 1:39 am

SCREW GOKU!!!!!! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTISJtF36Z4SKLtOCkx4nU0cLEgnpFic_dm2BK2WuKI4Sw6d4KTRHmGeNdNgECaCR78M6g&usqp=CAU sceew you i hate you

Back to top Go down
SCARYFRIEZA666EVIL
WARNING
SCARYFRIEZA666EVIL

SCREW GOKU!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCREW GOKU!!!!!!   SCREW GOKU!!!!!! EmptyThu Nov 23, 2023 9:21 am

SCREW GOKU!!!!!! 9k= he looks stupid

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil  *KILLS YOU* Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
gokudragonball

gokudragonball

SCREW GOKU!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCREW GOKU!!!!!!   SCREW GOKU!!!!!! EmptyThu Nov 23, 2023 9:23 am

i hate you please go away

Back to top Go down
gokudragonball

gokudragonball

SCREW GOKU!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCREW GOKU!!!!!!   SCREW GOKU!!!!!! EmptyThu Nov 23, 2023 9:24 am

he is not stupid

Back to top Go down
SCARYFRIEZA666EVIL
WARNING
SCARYFRIEZA666EVIL

SCREW GOKU!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCREW GOKU!!!!!!   SCREW GOKU!!!!!! EmptyThu Nov 23, 2023 9:33 am

get of MY thred then if you hate it so much so the REAL goku haters can talk

PS. if he wasnt stupid then why i am i calling him stupid

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil  *KILLS YOU* Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
gokudragonball

gokudragonball

SCREW GOKU!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCREW GOKU!!!!!!   SCREW GOKU!!!!!! EmptyThu Nov 23, 2023 9:35 am

your very evil

Back to top Go down
SCARYFRIEZA666EVIL
WARNING
SCARYFRIEZA666EVIL

SCREW GOKU!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCREW GOKU!!!!!!   SCREW GOKU!!!!!! EmptyThu Nov 23, 2023 9:43 am

thank you Very Happy Very Happy Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Very Happy Razz Razz Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing Very Happy Very Happy Twisted Evil Twisted Evil king king king Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Very Happy Razz

Back to top Go down
ULTRA_DRAGON

ULTRA_DRAGON

SCREW GOKU!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCREW GOKU!!!!!!   SCREW GOKU!!!!!! EmptyThu Nov 23, 2023 10:23 am

Goku Defeats You

SCARYFRIEZA666EVIL dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
SCARYFRIEZA666EVIL
WARNING
SCARYFRIEZA666EVIL

SCREW GOKU!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCREW GOKU!!!!!!   SCREW GOKU!!!!!! EmptyThu Nov 23, 2023 11:12 am

Shut up no he doesnt. Also shneron is weak and freiza could oneshot him

ULTRA_DRAGON dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
ULTRA_DRAGON

ULTRA_DRAGON

SCREW GOKU!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCREW GOKU!!!!!!   SCREW GOKU!!!!!! EmptyThu Nov 23, 2023 11:52 am

No Wish Of Inmortality For You Idoit

SCARYFRIEZA666EVIL dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
rusty17

rusty17

SCREW GOKU!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCREW GOKU!!!!!!   SCREW GOKU!!!!!! EmptyThu Nov 23, 2023 12:40 pm

Woah, who let a little kid on here? Laughing Must be one of those "trolls" I've heard so much about, if THIS is what passes for "trolling" nowadays... wow, that's pretty sad. XDD

WARNING
SCARYFRIEZA666EVIL

SCREW GOKU!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCREW GOKU!!!!!!   SCREW GOKU!!!!!! EmptyThu Nov 23, 2023 2:30 pm

dont joke around like this with me kid im 20 and have a wife and kids and a job too and i go drinking at the bar every night they call me evil puncher their I DONT MESS AROUND!! So dont call me a troll Im serious. And if i was im doing a great job so SCREW OFF!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SCREW GOKU!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCREW GOKU!!!!!!   SCREW GOKU!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

SCREW GOKU!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1