Dragon Ball Z: The Next Wish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome... to the begininng of the end... THE NEXT WISH: THE EPIC RP EXPERIENCE

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

waht have you dream of dragon ball

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gokudragonball

gokudragonball

waht have you dream of dragon ball Empty
PostSubject: waht have you dream of dragon ball   waht have you dream of dragon ball EmptyTue Nov 28, 2023 2:48 pm

i hadd a gream thatsaiyans all died andnightmare abot frieza it woke up me swearting and i was scared and scared a lot
. im happy that frieza died. hee was so scary and evil. goku defeatde him so i dont worry. i wish he wwas real

Back to top Go down
eternalblood

eternalblood

PostSubject: Re: waht have you dream of dragon ball   waht have you dream of dragon ball EmptyFri Feb 16, 2024 3:21 pm

i dreamed frieza was my substitete teacher one time Laughing

Admin
cookieh_girl12

PostSubject: Re: waht have you dream of dragon ball   waht have you dream of dragon ball EmptyFri Feb 16, 2024 5:03 pm

xD thats so randem

i dreamed once that i had 2 save the day with gohan and it was scary but we won Smile
Back to top Go down
https://dbzthenextwish.forumotion.com
gokudragonball

gokudragonball

PostSubject: Re: waht have you dream of dragon ball   waht have you dream of dragon ball EmptySun Feb 18, 2024 7:33 am

i dramt i atye a cooke and died and get wished back with dragonballs and vegta was cahsing me

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: waht have you dream of dragon ball   waht have you dream of dragon ball Empty

Back to top Go down

waht have you dream of dragon ball
Page 1 of 1