Dragon Ball Z: The Next Wish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome... to the begininng of the end... THE NEXT WISH: THE EPIC RP EXPERIENCE

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

THERES TALKING CATS IN DRAGON BALL?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
glameowgirl

glameowgirl

THERES TALKING CATS IN DRAGON BALL? Empty
PostSubject: THERES TALKING CATS IN DRAGON BALL?   THERES TALKING CATS IN DRAGON BALL? EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 4:22 pm

Ok so..... i told you guys already i got a disk of the trunks and bardock movies. Ive been watching them a lot btw theyre SO good. But anyway..... i NOTICED THIS!!!!!!!

THERES TALKING CATS IN DRAGON BALL? This10

He/she (i couldnt figure it out and searching online didnt help either?) was soooo cute and the pig called him/her a cat and i was like ZOMG WHAT?? WHO IS THIS.... so i looked online for dbz cat. AND THEREZ ANOTHER.

THERES TALKING CATS IN DRAGON BALL? Korin

There are not one but TWO talking cats in dragonball z and nobody ever told me...... Soz if this is super obvious 2 everyone else but i never saw anyone talk about these characters and i cant watch the show so this is news to me!!!

Does this mean i could have a character thats a talking cat and it would be ok? Wouldthat be allowed? O.O
Back to top Go down
Everything-Fan-666

Everything-Fan-666

THERES TALKING CATS IN DRAGON BALL? Empty
PostSubject: Re: THERES TALKING CATS IN DRAGON BALL?   THERES TALKING CATS IN DRAGON BALL? EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 4:33 pm

That's Puar! The jury's still out on whether or not Puar is a boy or a girl, but I'm of the opinion that Puar's gender is cat. And the second one is Kon. He's at the top of the tower that distributes Senzu beans. You can see more of both of them in the original series.

As for making a character like Puar, I don't see why not. I don't oversee the roleplay areas so I don't know if I have jurisdiction over this, but personally I think that an original character like that would be pretty interesting.

glameowgirl likes this post

Back to top Go down

THERES TALKING CATS IN DRAGON BALL?
Page 1 of 1