Dragon Ball Z: The Next Wish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome... to the begininng of the end... THE NEXT WISH: THE EPIC RP EXPERIENCE

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

So i watched the Dragon Ball Movie... and I'm NOT happy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LeafeonGurl_Z

LeafeonGurl_Z

So i watched the Dragon Ball Movie... and I'm NOT happy Empty
PostSubject: So i watched the Dragon Ball Movie... and I'm NOT happy   So i watched the Dragon Ball Movie... and I'm NOT happy EmptyWed Jan 24, 2024 11:50 am

I wrote this up before i got back from the theater cuz i just knew you guys would UNDERSTAND MY PAINNNN....Then i fell asleep. But im back now so... Yeh .-. Here is mah VERY P*SSED RANT!!!

So. Hai all.. So I wasnt very active as of late becuz...... um....... INSERT GOOD EXCUSE!!!!!!!!! DX Yeh I got nothing o3o I just wasnt thinking about dragon ball *LE GASP!!* (No realleh this is unsual for me... (Ata: HALP!!!!!!!!! D:) IM SRRY ILL SAVE YOU FROM DA CHARACTER CLOSET SOME DAY!!!!!!!!!!!)) BUT I figured since i was gonna see the Dragon Ball Movie today i was gonna get HYPED back up!!
So uh...... I saw it, and um. *Deep breaths* Is it just me, or was that...not good. NOEZ DONT SHOOT MEH LEMME EXPLAIN!!!!!!!! But beware, thar be spoilers ahead!!
Ok so I wasnt rlly keeping up with news about this movie other than like it was live action. I dont watch a lot of live actiony stuffz but i thought since SFX has gotten SO. FREAKING. AWESOME these days it would look cool at least... Boy was i WRONG. Everything looks so terrible and FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOURE TEH FAKE GOKU AROUND HERE!!!!! (If you get that reference you are EPIC) And dont get me started on how the characters look... Nobody looks the way they should, BULMAS HAIR AINT EVEN BLUE!!!!!! *FLIPS TABLE* They just gave her this stupid streak. I knoez people already saw this if they were keeping up with the news, but i wasnt and its been DA WORST SURPRISE EVER.

OKEY SPOILERS BELOW VVVVVVVVVVV

I guess i shouldtve expected something faithful cuz adaptations can get PREEEETTY werid sometimes (we dare not forget the Super Mario movie) but they could at LEAST do something different thats GOOD!!!!! I almost like the idea of Goku in highschool... But why didnt they make it about Gohan then??? And he acts NOTHING like goku. Nevah in his LIFE has goku been super interested in THE LADIES (GOxCHI FANS LET ME LIVE Im not saying this just cuz Kakavege is better- ermmm i mean im not just saying this just cuz i like Kakavege, it goes against dragon ball canon cuz chichi was the one who started it not him!) But he is here! And hes so BORED and BORING all the time!! And so many characters are missing.. WHERE THE HECK IS KRILLIN!?!??! Not like hes gokus BEST FRIEND OR ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!! <- That was sarcasm. :/

Honestly i could go on and on but its easier to list off the things i DID like about the movie. Uhhh... The credits song ruled! And Well i kinda liked the weird monsters Piccolo has. Theyre a lot scarier than the ones that were in Dragon ball i guess. And Mai being a shapeshifter is VERY INNACURATE but is almost cool. RAARRGH ITS SO HARD TO FIND THINGS TO LIEK ABOUT THIS DX. WHYYYYYYYY 20TH CENTRUY FOX!!???!?!???!??!???!?????????? WHY?????????? And dont get me STARTED on the Ōzaru thing... *gets pushed out of the room by Ata*
Ata: Okey so im shutting that down before she goes too insane... .-.
Me: *from the other room* NUUUUUUUUUU I WASNT DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ata: ITS FOR YER OWN GOOD!!!!!! DX

Anyway.. Yech.... This whole thing almost makes me want to get back to doing DragonBall stuff just to wash da bad taste outta my mouth. Maybe i will actually, i wanna actually rp on here soon....... A BIG GROUP RP WOULD BE SO COOL YOU GUYZ.
Well, for now im gonna go watch some anime to cleanse my palette. Maybe death note........ wait......

Death note has a live action movie too?!??!!??? It actually looks kinda cool. o3o THATS HOW THEY GET YOU THOUGH ISNT IT!?
Ata: alright Settle down please.... >^<;
Me: I WILL NOT BE CENSAHED!!!!!!!!! *pushed back out of the room*

cookieh_girl12 likes this post

Back to top Go down
ULTRA_DRAGON

ULTRA_DRAGON

PostSubject: Re: So i watched the Dragon Ball Movie... and I'm NOT happy   So i watched the Dragon Ball Movie... and I'm NOT happy EmptyWed Jan 24, 2024 12:14 pm

Shenron Was Kind Of Cool. OtherWise I Dont Want To Talk About It.

eternalblood

eternalblood

PostSubject: Re: So i watched the Dragon Ball Movie... and I'm NOT happy   So i watched the Dragon Ball Movie... and I'm NOT happy EmptyWed Jan 24, 2024 12:53 pm

ugh they got everything so wrong it was so freakin crap and they played this stupid chipmunks video twice when i went i dont want the chipmunks in my dragonball

PostSubject: Re: So i watched the Dragon Ball Movie... and I'm NOT happy   So i watched the Dragon Ball Movie... and I'm NOT happy Empty

Back to top Go down

So i watched the Dragon Ball Movie... and I'm NOT happy
Page 1 of 1