Dragon Ball Z: The Next Wish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome... to the begininng of the end... THE NEXT WISH: THE EPIC RP EXPERIENCE

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Why Was The DRagon Ball Live Action Movie Like That Anyway

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ULTRA_DRAGON

ULTRA_DRAGON

Why Was The DRagon Ball Live Action Movie Like That Anyway Empty
PostSubject: Why Was The DRagon Ball Live Action Movie Like That Anyway   Why Was The DRagon Ball Live Action Movie Like That Anyway EmptyWed Jan 24, 2024 6:02 pm

Why

rusty17

rusty17

PostSubject: Re: Why Was The DRagon Ball Live Action Movie Like That Anyway   Why Was The DRagon Ball Live Action Movie Like That Anyway EmptyWed Jan 24, 2024 9:59 pm

I see word has spread to this forum as well... talk about a big load of ****! I mean, seriously, did anyone who made this movie even WATCH Dragonball??? Or like, look at a drawing of it??? XD I'm glad I've kept an ear to the rumor mill, cause I already knew it was gonna be a stinker from the get go, so I didn't waste my cash on it.

gokudragonball

PostSubject: Re: Why Was The DRagon Ball Live Action Movie Like That Anyway   Why Was The DRagon Ball Live Action Movie Like That Anyway EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 1:29 am

why

Back to top Go down
ULTRA_DRAGON

ULTRA_DRAGON

PostSubject: Re: Why Was The DRagon Ball Live Action Movie Like That Anyway   Why Was The DRagon Ball Live Action Movie Like That Anyway EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 8:02 am

I dont Know

Sanguine_Sanguinary

Sanguine_Sanguinary

PostSubject: Re: Why Was The DRagon Ball Live Action Movie Like That Anyway   Why Was The DRagon Ball Live Action Movie Like That Anyway EmptyFri Feb 16, 2024 3:55 pm

I don't know why anyone is surprised at what Hollywood did to Dragon Ball, especially after what it did to vampires.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Was The DRagon Ball Live Action Movie Like That Anyway   Why Was The DRagon Ball Live Action Movie Like That Anyway Empty

Back to top Go down

Why Was The DRagon Ball Live Action Movie Like That Anyway
Page 1 of 1