Dragon Ball Z: The Next Wish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome... to the begininng of the end... THE NEXT WISH: THE EPIC RP EXPERIENCE

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Hello Fellow Dragon Ball/Dragon Ball Z/ Dragon Ball GT Enjoyers Everyone And All

Go down 
+5
gokudragonball
ULTRA_DRAGON
eternalblood
cookieh_girl12
sirtakuya777
9 posters
AuthorMessage
sirtakuya777

sirtakuya777

Hello Fellow Dragon Ball/Dragon Ball Z/ Dragon Ball GT Enjoyers Everyone And All Empty
PostSubject: Hello Fellow Dragon Ball/Dragon Ball Z/ Dragon Ball GT Enjoyers Everyone And All   Hello Fellow Dragon Ball/Dragon Ball Z/ Dragon Ball GT Enjoyers Everyone And All EmptyMon Nov 20, 2023 7:42 pm

Hi Im Takuya and Im 18 and I thought that I would come to this forum who is your Favorite character yours is goku whats yours?
Back to top Go down
sirtakuya777

sirtakuya777

Hello Fellow Dragon Ball/Dragon Ball Z/ Dragon Ball GT Enjoyers Everyone And All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Fellow Dragon Ball/Dragon Ball Z/ Dragon Ball GT Enjoyers Everyone And All   Hello Fellow Dragon Ball/Dragon Ball Z/ Dragon Ball GT Enjoyers Everyone And All EmptyMon Nov 20, 2023 7:46 pm

Shocked Laughing lol! Accidently said "yours is goku" hahaha it shouldf have been "Mine is goku" Sorry!! Tell yours. I also forgot to say that I also like Gohan, Piccolo, Yamcha, krilling, Tienshin han, Chiaotchu, Bulma, Chi Chi, Kami, Dende, The Supreme Kai, Kibito Kai, Goten, Goku, and generally any do good guy! The bad guys kind of scare me to be very honsest Ahahaha ! Exclamation

Hello Fellow Dragon Ball/Dragon Ball Z/ Dragon Ball GT Enjoyers Everyone And All AdpleaHello Fellow Dragon Ball/Dragon Ball Z/ Dragon Ball GT Enjoyers Everyone And All FuXPoevXwAU1WyJ?format=jpg&name=4096x4096Hello Fellow Dragon Ball/Dragon Ball Z/ Dragon Ball GT Enjoyers Everyone And All Adplea

tienDRAGON9000 likes this post

Back to top Go down
cookieh_girl12
Admin
cookieh_girl12

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fellow Dragon Ball/Dragon Ball Z/ Dragon Ball GT Enjoyers Everyone And All   Hello Fellow Dragon Ball/Dragon Ball Z/ Dragon Ball GT Enjoyers Everyone And All EmptyMon Nov 20, 2023 7:53 pm

hi!!!!!!! Smile

my fav character is yamcha >w< hes soooo silly and funny !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really like his wolf fist it is so much fun and so so cool.

frieza is so scaryy.... >_> vegta is so mean too Sad i dont liek him very much but its ok if u do. i just dont like how he is always mean and stuff
Back to top Go down
https://dbzthenextwish.forumotion.com
sirtakuya777

sirtakuya777

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fellow Dragon Ball/Dragon Ball Z/ Dragon Ball GT Enjoyers Everyone And All   Hello Fellow Dragon Ball/Dragon Ball Z/ Dragon Ball GT Enjoyers Everyone And All EmptyMon Nov 20, 2023 8:14 pm

Vegeta is Nice when he is fighting Buuand a little when he is fighing Cell but otherwise he is a bad guy... but he is a bad guy who became goood in the end so its okay Smile Yamucha is really cool and nice

Frieza and Cell and Buu are all really scary... Akira Toriyama Did a really good job of making scary guys but when I was a kid (way younger!) My mom almost made me stop watching because she saw Frieza on Screen! So he almost ruined DBZ for me Evil or Very Mad

Hello Fellow Dragon Ball/Dragon Ball Z/ Dragon Ball GT Enjoyers Everyone And All AdpleaHello Fellow Dragon Ball/Dragon Ball Z/ Dragon Ball GT Enjoyers Everyone And All FuXPoevXwAU1WyJ?format=jpg&name=4096x4096Hello Fellow Dragon Ball/Dragon Ball Z/ Dragon Ball GT Enjoyers Everyone And All Adplea
Back to top Go down
eternalblood

eternalblood

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fellow Dragon Ball/Dragon Ball Z/ Dragon Ball GT Enjoyers Everyone And All   Hello Fellow Dragon Ball/Dragon Ball Z/ Dragon Ball GT Enjoyers Everyone And All EmptyMon Nov 20, 2023 8:20 pm

im also 18 my favorite character is vegeta because of his power and backstory. he is the prince of all saiyans which make him the strongest. broly is my 2 favorite because of his strentgh

ULTRA_DRAGON

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fellow Dragon Ball/Dragon Ball Z/ Dragon Ball GT Enjoyers Everyone And All   Hello Fellow Dragon Ball/Dragon Ball Z/ Dragon Ball GT Enjoyers Everyone And All EmptyMon Nov 20, 2023 8:22 pm

Shenron Obviously Because I Love Dragons. I Didnt Watch GT Because I Don't Have Cable But I Like The Shenrons There Too. Black Smoke SHenron Looks Really BadAss.

I Also Like Broly.

eternalblood likes this post

Back to top Go down
gokudragonball

gokudragonball

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fellow Dragon Ball/Dragon Ball Z/ Dragon Ball GT Enjoyers Everyone And All   Hello Fellow Dragon Ball/Dragon Ball Z/ Dragon Ball GT Enjoyers Everyone And All EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 11:43 am

i like goku

Back to top Go down
gokudragonball

gokudragonball

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fellow Dragon Ball/Dragon Ball Z/ Dragon Ball GT Enjoyers Everyone And All   Hello Fellow Dragon Ball/Dragon Ball Z/ Dragon Ball GT Enjoyers Everyone And All EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 11:46 am

i like piccollo too And krilling too

Back to top Go down
KaioSheen

KaioSheen

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fellow Dragon Ball/Dragon Ball Z/ Dragon Ball GT Enjoyers Everyone And All   Hello Fellow Dragon Ball/Dragon Ball Z/ Dragon Ball GT Enjoyers Everyone And All EmptyThu Nov 23, 2023 8:00 am

hi
Back to top Go down
gokudragonball

gokudragonball

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fellow Dragon Ball/Dragon Ball Z/ Dragon Ball GT Enjoyers Everyone And All   Hello Fellow Dragon Ball/Dragon Ball Z/ Dragon Ball GT Enjoyers Everyone And All EmptyThu Nov 23, 2023 8:14 am

hi

Back to top Go down
SCARYFRIEZA666EVIL
WARNING
SCARYFRIEZA666EVIL

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fellow Dragon Ball/Dragon Ball Z/ Dragon Ball GT Enjoyers Everyone And All   Hello Fellow Dragon Ball/Dragon Ball Z/ Dragon Ball GT Enjoyers Everyone And All EmptyThu Nov 23, 2023 9:39 am

i like Frieza because hes evil and messed up and scary (LIKE ME) and hes the best villain of all time. I think goku is ugly and stupid and smelly. I'M JUST BEING HONEST! Twisted Evil I also hate all of the Z fiters actually, but i did like vageta at first before he was good but its ok because FIREZA KILLED HIM!!! so that was cool Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil  *KILLS YOU* Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
rusty17

rusty17

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fellow Dragon Ball/Dragon Ball Z/ Dragon Ball GT Enjoyers Everyone And All   Hello Fellow Dragon Ball/Dragon Ball Z/ Dragon Ball GT Enjoyers Everyone And All EmptyThu Nov 23, 2023 1:38 pm

Wellll I guess it should be obvious with my sig and avatar that I like 17. Laughing And not for the same reason a lot of... ahem... young women like him. XD I just think the Android Saga is awesome and their intro is badass. Very Happy

Other than 17, I like Piccolo (their fight is TOP 5 in ALL of DBZ) Gohan and Vegetto.

Sanguine_Sanguinary

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fellow Dragon Ball/Dragon Ball Z/ Dragon Ball GT Enjoyers Everyone And All   Hello Fellow Dragon Ball/Dragon Ball Z/ Dragon Ball GT Enjoyers Everyone And All EmptyWed Nov 29, 2023 6:41 pm

Mirai Trunks. Refer to my thread in Hero's Corner for my in depth explanation of why.

sirtakuya777 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fellow Dragon Ball/Dragon Ball Z/ Dragon Ball GT Enjoyers Everyone And All   Hello Fellow Dragon Ball/Dragon Ball Z/ Dragon Ball GT Enjoyers Everyone And All Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello Fellow Dragon Ball/Dragon Ball Z/ Dragon Ball GT Enjoyers Everyone And All
Page 1 of 1