Dragon Ball Z: The Next Wish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome... to the begininng of the end... THE NEXT WISH: THE EPIC RP EXPERIENCE

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

I Saw The Movie

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sirtakuya777

sirtakuya777

I Saw The Movie Empty
PostSubject: I Saw The Movie   I Saw The Movie EmptyFri Mar 01, 2024 1:48 pm

Hello my friends I have been gone so long. I am so sorry for that and for slacking on my duties as a mod9erator) on the forum. But it took many days and weeks for me to type this.

The movie Dragon Ball Evolution came out a while ago and I went to go see it on my birthday with my family. We were all very excited for it.

What I saw was a disgrace to the wonderful animated show and comic that we all love. And my dad fell asleep during it. Goku was there, and he was a good guy but he was not nice. He was not kind. I liked him and ChiChi in the movie and seeing Grandpa Gohan but that must have been it. Yamcha was not cool (BAD) and was just stupid. Puar and Oolong were not there. Master Ropshi wasnt old. Bulmas hair wasnt blue but I liked her truck and animation of her bike. I wish I had a bike like that. But the oozaru was so small.

It made me so sad I didn't want to think about Dragon Ball for a month. But I decided I love dragon ball and wanted to come back. And I know Toriyama Sensei would NOT approve of it. Maybe he doesnt understand how bad it is yet since he doesnt speak english? But I miss my friends here and wanted to finally return. Forgive me

I Saw The Movie
Page 1 of 1