Dragon Ball Z: The Next Wish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome... to the begininng of the end... THE NEXT WISH: THE EPIC RP EXPERIENCE

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Zenith The Dragon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ULTRA_DRAGON

ULTRA_DRAGON

Zenith The Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Zenith The Dragon   Zenith The Dragon EmptyMon Nov 20, 2023 10:48 pm

My Character

Name: Zenith
Species: Eternal Dragon

Bio: Zenith Was The Eternal Dragon Of A FarAway Planet Called Pandemonium (I Made It Up). He Was Created By An Evil Namekian To Grant Evil Wishes And Take Over The World (And Planned Later The Universe.) He Could Grant Infinite Wishes But Only To His Creator And Only Went Back Into His Dragon Balls When His Creator Told Him To. His Creator Was Very Mean To Him And Taunted Him Because He Always Had To Grant His Creators Wishes But Could Not Grant His Own And His Greatest Wish Was Freedom.
One Day While Zenith Was Wandering Around The Apocalyptic Cities Of Pandemonium He Met A Small Group Of Pandemonians And While they Were Scared Of Him At First For Being The Dragon That Gave The Evil Overlord Of Their World All That Power They Eventually Became Friends. They Made A Plan Together To Overthrow The Evil Overlord.
However Tragedy Sturck. They Fought And Lost. Badly. All Of Zeniths Friends Died And His Creator Laughed In His Face. This Finally Caused Zenith To Snap And Become Chaos Zenith Powered By All The Dark Energy Of All The Evil Wishes He Had Been Forced To Grant. He Used His Ultimate Power to seal His Creator Away. But Unfortunately. As Chaos Zenith He Was Completely Insane. So He Blew Up Planet Pandemonium Too.
When He Came To His Senses He Was Devastated (Much Like Planet Pandemonium) And In His Despair He Decided To Seal Up His Power. He Turned Into A Human Form With His Powers Sealed (Heis Still Strong Just Not As Strong As Before) And Amnesia And Hurtled Through Space To A Planet. He Doesnt Remember Who Or What He Is And Who Will He Become Now...

POWERS: Lots Of Ki Attacks And Martial Arts, Can Turn Between A Human And Dragon Form, Can Grant Wishes (Doesnt Remember He Can Do This And Because His Powers Are Sealed He Cant Grant Big Ones (No Immortality Or Revival I Dont Want To Break The Whole RP  Neutral ), Can Sense Evil, Can Go Into His Dragonballs (Theyre Purple With Green Stars) To Hide And You Cant Force Him Back Out Unless You Have All Seven (Also Thats Where He Goes To Sleep At Night Lol), Chaos Zenith Form (Only Under Strong Emotions He Doesnt Know He Has This)

Human form
Zenith The Dragon Zenith10
Dragon Form (USed a Character Creator For This)
Zenith The Dragon Zenith11

chaos zenith (Google images)
Zenith The Dragon Final_10

eternalblood likes this post

Back to top Go down
cookieh_girl12
Admin
cookieh_girl12

Zenith The Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zenith The Dragon   Zenith The Dragon EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 10:24 am

WOW ^-^ i like this sooo much i lov dragons Smile and i like that he is ranibow.

yukikana: wow... someone whos strong and serious... Wink hi cutey

me: omgggg nooo dont say that xD sorry idk where she gets that frum
Back to top Go down
https://dbzthenextwish.forumotion.com

Zenith The Dragon
Page 1 of 1